Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

lmao i was thinking about vista all day in school since i listened to iamami on my way to and back from school

b and u-1 are both sooooooo haunting :icant: Clump is a mess for me i never lisen to it, actually it's THE ONLY song by them that i don't like

are you kidding!! i loveeeee the instrumental parts the most

guys does anybody know what the story behind the black and white is? i so want to know what the box means and all.

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

lmao i was thinking about vista all day in school since i listened to iamami on my way to and back from school

are you kidding!! i loveeeee the instrumental parts the most

guys does anybody know what the story behind the black and white is? i so want to know what the box means and all.

im not kidding :( i try yo get into it but i can't!

Plus there's a lot of theories about the boxes, one of them is that at the end of the kin era (goods video) the box symbolizes mandragora's mind being locked in forever, leaving it in the past. But idk anymore since the black box made a come back in HFP and she burned the white box (which never made an appearance before)

"vista" is freaking incredible. I need someone to type out lyrics though, it's sooo hard to understand. I think I might still like "hunting for pearls" more.. not sure yet.

i first liked fountain then hunting for pearls and now vista is definitely gonna be my favorite. the album is gonna kill

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

i first liked fountain then hunting for pearls and now vista is definitely gonna be my favorite. the album is gonna kill

Yeah no doubt. I hope the album cover is beautiful like the single covers have been so far. It'd be a shame for it to be another plain/bland color with a tracklist tacked to the corner.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah no doubt. I hope the album cover is beautiful like the single covers have been so far. It'd be a shame for it to be another plain/bland color with a tracklist tacked to the corner.

i think that's what's gonna happen this time as well :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png