Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Lo-Fang

they were pretty good at the concert, but at my show the crowd was dead i felt bad for him  :facepalm:

How dare they? He's so good ugh I already know all his songs, god I'm so excited for his show tomorroe night. I hope the crowd's not dead, but I guess it's New York and maybe it won't be like that

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

best 2 worst

Boris

Light Year

Look Away

You're the One That I Want

When We're Fire

Confusing Happiness

Permutations

Blue Film

Animal Urges

I have spoken

he was really hot, like damn i wish i could see him again. Liked him almost as much as Lorde, my god she was perfect  :rollin: i was alllll the way in the front and center. I made eye contact with her like 3 times and I kept screaming at her, she was so adorable. Fun night :)

he was really hot, like damn i wish i could see him again. Liked him almost as much as Lorde, my god she was perfect  :rollin: i was alllll the way in the front and center. I made eye contact with her like 3 times and I kept screaming at her, she was so adorable. Fun night :)

Wasn't the show great? Wish his set was longer, I'm going to his solo show on April 27th at Bowery.

He's so nice. He retweeted my embarrassing tweet lmaoo.

Saw him before Lorde on the 11th, and he was great! It was nice, because I had listened to his album before the concert, so I could sing along (I didn't hear anyone else around me singing the words). I bought his physical album after the show, and he snuck out trying to be incognito with his hood up, but I spotted him and said hi lol

2dt29zc.jpg

Wasn't the show great? Wish his set was longer, I'm going to his solo show on April 27th at Bowery.

haha yes i tweeted him too. Do you know what songs he played? I think it was: (Not in order, i dont think)

Look Away

Boris

When We're Fire

Intro

Animal Urges

You're The One That I Want

Permutations

I haven't listened to the album before this besides Look Away and When We're Fire, so all of these songs were the ones that sounded familiar to me.

I wanna see him again! but that show isn't all ages :(

Saw him before Lorde on the 11th, and he was great! It was nice, because I had listened to his album before the concert, so I could sing along (I didn't hear anyone else around me singing the words). I bought his physical album after the show, and he snuck out trying to be incognito with his hood up, but I spotted him and said hi lol

We were at the same show? Haha yeah I was singing along but this Bieber fan kept staring at me so I toned it down. He's so nice. He was by the merch stand though, only a few people like actually noticed him there. I was like uhhh hi your stuff is so fucking good and he asked me what my name was and then he knew who I was because I tweeted him to look for a tall Asian in a green jacket lmao. I wanted to buy the vinyl but I didn't have any cash on me what a bummer

haha yes i tweeted him too. Do you know what songs he played? I think it was: (Not in order, i dont think)

Look Away

Boris

When We're Fire

Intro

Animal Urges

You're The One That I Want

Permutations

I haven't listened to the album before this besides Look Away and When We're Fire, so all of these songs were the ones that sounded familiar to me.

I wanna see him again! but that show isn't all ages :(

He did:

Boris

Permutations

Animal Urges

When We're Fire

Look Away

#88 might be before Permutations, not sure. But listen to his album, it's short and great and so damn goooood.

It's 18+, aww. I was scared it was gonna be 21+ so 18+ works for me. No Bieber tween fans. Bummer for you though :(

Is he doing a whole solo tour? :excited:

If you go on his site most of his show dates are with Lorde but for some reason the show I'm going to isn't listed on there.

best 2 worst

Boris

Light Year

Look Away

You're the One That I Want

When We're Fire

Confusing Happiness

Permutations

Blue Film

Animal Urges

I have spoken

Sitar and his Questionable Taste...

More like:

1. Look Away
  2. You're The One That I Want
  3. When We're Fire
  4. Permutations
  5. Animal Urges
  7. Boris
  8. Confusing Happiness
  9. Blue Film
  10. Light Year

I have some of his old stuff if you wanttttt

He did:

Boris

Permutations

Animal Urges

When We're Fire

Look Away

#88 might be before Permutations, not sure. But listen to his album, it's short and great and so damn goooood.

It's 18+, aww. I was scared it was gonna be 21+ so 18+ works for me. No Bieber tween fans. Bummer for you though :(

yeah, i have shit memory but it was something like that. i feel like Boris wasn't first though, but it probably was.

and i know ;'( I want to see him again really really badly

If you go on his site most of his show dates are with Lorde but for some reason the show I'm going to isn't listed on there.

Sitar and his Questionable Taste...

More like:

1. Look Away
  2. You're The One That I Want
  3. When We're Fire
  4. Permutations
  5. Animal Urges
  7. Boris
  8. Confusing Happiness
  9. Blue Film
  10. Light Year

I have some of his old stuff if you wanttttt

Animal Urges is so dull :emma:

Here's something: he had an album on iTunes as Matthew Hemerlein when I first got into him that I downloaded LQ and always intended to buy, but it's since been pulled. So that fuckin blows.

He did:

Boris

Permutations

Animal Urges

When We're Fire

Look Away

yeah, i have shit memory but it was something like that. i feel like Boris wasn't first though, but it probably was.

and i know :crai:  I want to see him again really really badly. i needed new music, this is perfect

You guys, his old album and some tracks are on his soundcloud.

and what?!?!? #88 is #1 for me. and then maybe Permutations #2 

and i know ;'( I want to see him again really really badly

It was Boris for sure! I have great memory and I was surprised he opened with that.

Animal Urges is so dull :emma:

Here's something: he had an album on iTunes as Matthew Hemerlein when I first got into him that I downloaded LQ and always intended to buy, but it's since been pulled. So that fuckin blows.

You're dull. I saw a guy who looked like him on Revenge and then Animal Urges started playing so I was like WTF and turns out he was on the show as a musical guest thing, so weird.

YES I SAW THAT. I have a few tracks here and there but I haven't found the full thing.

It was Boris for sure! I have great memory and I was surprised he opened with that.

wait, yea it was. I remember him playing on his violin for a bit and then he took his jacket off and everyone screamed  (AKA me) when he said i heard your boyfriend is out of town, lol 

(dont forget to mention his gorgeous arms and collar bones, oof)

wait, yea it was. I remember him playing on his violin for a bit and then he took his jacket off and everyone screamed  (AKA me) when he said i heard your boyfriend is out of town, lol

I was judging everyone who did that LOL

We were at the same show? Haha yeah I was singing along but this Bieber fan kept staring at me so I toned it down. He's so nice. He was by the merch stand though, only a few people like actually noticed him there. I was like uhhh hi your stuff is so fucking good and he asked me what my name was and then he knew who I was because I tweeted him to look for a tall Asian in a green jacket lmao. I wanted to buy the vinyl but I didn't have any cash on me what a bummer

That's when I saw him- by the merch stand! So I saw you too then :P I also saw him leaving the venue.

2dt29zc.jpg

That's when I saw him- by the merch stand! So I saw you too then :P I also saw him leaving the venue.

So weird that we were at the same show! Where were you in the crowd? I was going to wait for Lorde (but then I was like, uhhhh nah too many tweens), but I already met him so I wasn't going to wait for him after the show lol.

So weird that we were at the same show! Where were you in the crowd? I was going to wait for Lorde (but then I was like, uhhhh nah too many tweens), but I already met him so I wasn't going to wait for him after the show lol.

I was about 15 feet from the stage, directly center. And she never came out at the end. A bunch of us were waiting until 12:30ish I finally left. They told us she had left an hour prior to then, so she must of booked it out right after the show.

2dt29zc.jpg