National Anthem

ALLIE X

There's pictures on IG from people there, just search Allie X. It looks like she's kneeling and levitating at a piano that's glowing red

here's right now CD4X6XCW0AABrp3.jpg

BzhmW.png

I'm so annoyed lmao I don't want to sound super rude but nobody wants to watch 48 hours of repeating gifs if nothing is going to happen. The only reason I've been waiting on this website for 5 hours is to see her perform. 

seriously if we have to wait for her Red Bull Studios thing at Mod Club to MAYBE be streamed at the END of MAY to see full videos of her performing I'm going to be so pissed

BzhmW.png

I'm so annoyed lmao I don't want to sound super rude but nobody wants to watch 48 hours of repeating gifs if nothing is going to happen. The only reason I've been waiting on this website for 5 hours is to see her perform. 

Not only that, but the whole point of this thing is to introduce her to the world. How will you introduce a musician to the world without their music, like???

自由になる自由がある

Sculpture (Demo 6)

I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend

Glam (Take It Back)

Mistake

Whatever I might be missing, can you please point it out and/or help me with DL links?

Thanks!

can u pm me these!