National Anthem

ALLIE X

i literally feel i see at least two posts where you promote that forum daily :awkney: its getting kinda tacky :awkney: it's a cute forum tho, i'll give u that

I think I've only posted in 2-3 threads including here (since it's actually relevant...) :awkney:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Dear X's:

First of all, may I say thanX for your continued support and belief in what I do?

The music industry is funny. Funny is a nice way of putting it. More like XCRUCIATING.

To make a long story short, I am about to began anew in Europe. I will be putting out some songs that you have already heard, as a campaign in the UK takes it course.

Not Xactly what you wanted to hear?

What might Xcite you is there will be some new media presented alongside – including a song you haven’t heard – given to you before the holidays. It is my hope that you, my intelligent X following, will have patience as we try to get the rest of the world in sync with North America.

If you feel it appropriate, I will need your help more then ever to spread X.

I want you to know that I think of you every day. I have many songs put aside for CollXtion II. They need to be special enough for you. I will release in 2016.

Fingers Crossed,

Allie X

PS: I’m now on Snapchat: alliexxxxandra

I assume that's the song we've already heard and then another totally new one?

no, I think she's going to be rereleasing Prime for the UK. There was a video filmed for it so it makes sense to turn around and release it again for a new market

maybe, idk

BzhmW.png

whatever happened to the sanctuary video too

Still hope for it. 

:defeated:

what if the 'new' track is

Sculpture

It's not. It'll be the the bonus track for CollXtion I and it's an older Allie X Andra song reworked.