National Anthem

ALLIE X

Does anyone know the source of this?

I'm pretty sure it came from Phi's website? I remember I saw it on a website back in the day.

But ahhh, I so here for Allie re-releasing CX I here in Europe - finally! I'll buy the CD again if I have to, especially if it has another track.

lABVyGE.png

Did anyone here save this photo that Allie originally uploaded to last.fm last February? It used to be there but it's gone now and web archive doesn't have it saved.

I would download the one from this site, but I prefer to have original files in original size instead of downloading off random sites that have downscaled the file.

Did anyone here save this photo that Allie originally uploaded to last.fm last February? It used to be there but it's gone now and web archive doesn't have it saved.

I would download the one from this site, but I prefer to have original files in original size instead of downloading off random sites that have downscaled the file.

It was a repost from Eddie Chacon's instagram, here is his post

自由になる自由がある

This is bad but I feel like CX1 is old news. This one new song better be good....  :(

And where is the Sanctuary video  :(  :(  :(  :deadbanana:

I think she's saving the Sanctuary video for the last moment of the CollXtion I era. The new song will be great, I can feel it!