National Anthem

ALLIE X

Also um, the original leak of tongue tied was not unmastered. That was the original file put through audacity and had a filter watermark placed on it (EQ was messed with) and that one was compressed and leaked. I don't know where this "mastered" vs "unmastered" crap is coming from but that's not the case. Nobody has the rough version of Tongue Tied, only the final one.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I seriously do not understand the importance of an extended repeated intro to traders or why they would trade for that.... but here are the full versions:

https://soundcloud.com/alliexleaks/o-chad-axa

https://soundcloud.com/alliexleaks/leak-allie-x-aurora

Enjoy everyone! :party:

Not you leaking songs you got by impersonating Allie lol. If you're gonna leak, leak your sh*t in full and unedited. It's nobodies fault but your own that they are tagged from the source and you don't want to be tracked down but still feel the need to leak for some reason.

Here's both of the recent leaks, in full, unedited, HQ versions. Enjoy! 

Aurora

Why You Wanna (aka Oh Chad [AXAversion]) (full 4:24)

Sorry guys, hate giving my time to idiots, but he can't do anything right it seems. His Why You Wanna leak wasn't even in full the 1st or 2nd time.  :rip:

Not you leaking songs you got by impersonating Allie lol. If you're gonna leak, leak your sh*t in full and unedited. It's nobodies fault but your own that they are tagged from the source and you don't want to be tracked down but still feel the need to leak for some reason.

Aurora

Sorry guys, hate giving my time to idiots, but he can't do anything right it seems. His Why You Wanna leak wasn't even in full the 1st or 2nd time.  :rip:

oh my goD THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOD :flutter: definitely higher quality :flutter: thank you!!! Why You Wanna is SO GOODDhvdfkjlsøæxdwpsaipds

thank you for these beautiful birthday presents <3333 i just woke up, and i'm JAMMING

lABVyGE.png

Aurora

Why You Wanna (aka Oh Chad %5BAXAversion%5D) (full 4:24)

Sorry guys, hate giving my time to idiots, but he can't do anything right it seems. His Why You Wanna leak wasn't even in full the 1st or 2nd time. :rip:

I literally cut out the empty bit at the end on chad? The second Aurora was full and no EQ change. They were leaked because you sent them out to hundreds of Allie fan soundcloud accounts with an empty soundcloud account trying to get revenge at me for catching you trying to hurt Allie... As for Eli, I cut out the empty part with no vocals, which I uploaded 8 months ago because I knew you would try to "leak to get revenge." It's not going to work. Is there a problem that I'm sharing with other fans? Just because your unreleased collXtion is getting smaller doesn't mean you have any right whatsoever to try to come here and act like the big guy. You got these songs by telling my friend you would hurt @ if she didn't give them to you, and that you would kill yourself. You mentally abused my best friend you fucking piece of shit. This drama is so petty and you people are such idiots and have no respect for anything. Just because you're pressed does not give you the right to continously act like a baby, if you have something to say to me, say it to me directly. Your only strength is making me look bad on forums which is just sad. What I did was stupid yes, it was a year ago. I already spoke to management + even Allie herself and things were fine. I have more than enough shit to say about you including what YOU'VE done to Allie which was VERY recent but I don't because I have sense of respect, even for pieces of trash like you. xoxo

-

@@evilentity

"anothersong" is a dupe account of SparkleJumpRopeKing / Savages.

Aurora

THANK YOU FOR THESE!!!!!!! can't wait to hear the rest of the AXA songs

H0bDaqU.gif

I literally cut out the empty bit at the end on chad? The second Aurora was full and no EQ change. They were leaked because you sent them out to hundreds of Allie fan soundcloud accounts with an empty soundcloud account trying to get revenge at me for catching you trying to hurt Allie... As for Eli, I cut out the empty part with no vocals, which I uploaded 8 months ago because I knew you would try to "leak to get revenge." It's not going to work. Is there a problem that I'm sharing with other fans? Just because your unreleased collXtion is getting smaller doesn't mean you have any right whatsoever to try to come here and act like the big guy. You got these songs by telling my friend you would hurt @ if she didn't give them to you, and that you would kill yourself. You mentally abused my best friend you fucking piece of shit. This drama is so petty and you people are such idiots and have no respect for anything. Just because you're pressed does not give you the right to continously act like a baby, if you have something to say to me, say it to me directly. Your only strength is making me look bad on forums which is just sad. What I did was stupid yes, it was a year ago. I already spoke to management + even Allie herself and things were fine. I have more than enough shit to say about you including what YOU'VE done to Allie which was VERY recent but I don't because I have sense of respect, even for pieces of trash like you. xoxo

-

@@evilentity

"anothersong" is a dupe account of SparkleJumpRopeKing / Savages.

oh my god please take this elsewhere

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

If you all REALLY want this drama to end, someone needs to man up and just leak everything. Then there will be no one else who can act shady and exclusive. Leak it all. It's so stupid.

Exactly this. If people really want the drama to end they'd just leak the stuff that's causing it all.

RVhKIwP.gif