National Anthem

ALLIE X

i heard a rumor that allie has cancer??? is she ok??

200_s.gif

Found some saucy untagged photos for y'all :rip:

tumblr_nmgr7glDY81unqgl3o3_500.jpg

(Sorry if any of these are already posted, just wanted to share)

That's Allie and Gigi Gorgeous from Youtube. Allie always looks like Teen Wednesday Addam's if she had Tumblr.

Oh wow a cancer joke.

That stuck about as well as your music

tumblr_inline_mvpum3CxVb1rj2iwa.jpg

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

so we're only missing Tongue Tied, huh? it just sounds like such a good track, ugh

It's my most anticipated track; after countless searches, (and I'm talking about 365 days) I've come to the conclusion that nobody has it. 

It's my most anticipated track; after countless searches, (and I'm talking about 365 days) I've come to the conclusion that nobody has it.

ugh I've tried too. not that i'm the greatest at unreleased song hunting..... :toofunny: but nah, it's impossible, really :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

ugh I've tried too. not that i'm the greatest at unreleased song hunting..... :toofunny: but nah, it's impossible, really :defeated:

It was really difficult to get MASTERpeace :rip: I had to bargain with the guy that reviewed her music in 2013 and he sent it to me after some chatter. 

Thanks! Catch, Prime, and Bitch aren't any different from the versions we've had right? So there's not really any point in keeping them?

Yeah, they're the same except for Prime; we didn't have it in anything above 150 kbps before

edit: nvm nvm

It was really difficult to get MASTERpeace :rip: I had to bargain with the guy that reviewed her music in 2013 and he sent it to me after some chatter. 

:lmao: hahahah

lABVyGE.png