National Anthem

ALLIE X

Where did he say that? Anything close to that?

Fuck you for thinking it was okay to make fun of a fatal illness, you pathetic piece of shit. I've lost my very-close 28 year old aunt to cancer. My very-close grandma recently beat cancer. It's not funny.

You can live your life being fat but if you have cancer, you're fucking dying. Your "fat shaming" can not compare to that so stop fucking riding this.

I'm sorry I offended you, but I wasn't talking to you.....you always insert yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you....kind of like what Andrew did and why I called him out. I'm sorry you lost your aunt and I've apologized already for saying offensive things so why do you feel the need to start more shit by being fucking rude?

They literally said nothing inflammatory about her :deadbanana:

Someone likes to bait arguments and play the victim.

And somebody likes to add themselves into conversations they have no point being in so take your little limp dick self back to whatever "music critic" cave you came out of you ugly ugly hateful troll

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm sorry I offended you, but I wasn't talking to you.....you always insert yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you....kind of like what Andrew did and why I called him out. I'm sorry you lost your aunt and I've apologized already for saying offensive things so why do you feel the need to start more shit by being fucking rude?

And somebody likes to add themselves into conversations they have no point being in so take your little limp dick self back to whatever "music critic" cave you came out of you ugly ugly hateful troll

You were never in this thread until you posted some fucking stupid shit.

This "limp dick" would destroy your fat ass so don't try it. Really. Don't.

As for your critic comment, some people are made to critique people and others make pieces of shit to get critiqued. You fall into the latter. Disappear for several months, go on a diet and get a vocal coach. All the excess weight off your diaphragm is limiting your range which is basically non existent

BzhmW.png

As for your critic comment, some people are made to critique people and others make pieces of shit to get critiqued. You fall into the latter. Disappear for several months, go on a diet and get a vocal coach. All the excess weight off your diaphragm is limiting your range which is basically non existent

are you serious right now..... You were made to be a judge mental bitch who decides what's good for everyone else, no you aren't special all you do is choose what you like and what you don't, just like everyone else so don't act all high and mighty like you have some divine right to judge people's work and say that your words mean more than anybody else's.

Your "pieces of shit" comment was completely opinion which doesn't really phase me because you have the right to not like something (but your opinion doesn't matter more than someone who isn't a "critic")

"Go on a diet" as if this will make anyone think you aren't just being petty....

"Vocal coach" I might actually consider this

"Non-existent range" I can sing almost 5 octaves....where have you been told these lies? Your friends in tinychat who do nothing but have a circle jerk of being rude and making fun of people who don't deserve it?

Oh well... Here's to you and your holier-than-thou attitude!

https://youtu.be/gvunjh5Lem0

You didn't direct that 'joke' to anyone. Don't blame him for being offended. Stop being rude to people and stop posting in this thread if you're not going to post anything about or related to Allie. 

This thread is wild. I feel like someone is going to find it in a few months and read it loving this pointless drama the same way I did with the Charli thread last year... And then join LB  :lmao:

It's not being distributed <3

Then why did you post about having it  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

You didn't direct that 'joke' to anyone. Don't blame him for being offended. Stop being rude to people and stop posting in this thread if you're not going to post anything about or related to Allie. 

This thread is wild. I feel like someone is going to find it in a few months and read it loving this pointless drama the same way I did with the Charli thread last year... And then join LB  :lmao:

Then why did you post about having it  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

What post  :creep: ?

Anyway, Jack, Fallen, you both just need to stop talking to each other. I don't know who's in the wrong but I honestly don't care. Just go away Jack. Do you care about Allie? Have you said anything more than talking about cancer? Go away. And honestly? Some words don't come from prejudice. So what if he called you fat? Most insults are meant to hurt, not reflect someone's mindset.

I haven't read this entire thread because the mess that is... yeah... but this is the problem with you, Andrew, and I'm pretty sure I've said this before. You put yourself and your opinion on a pedestal because you "critique" music and think your opinion matters more and is more important than anyone else's here. Because I like two artists that you don't like doesn't mean my opinion has less of an importance than yours.

Also, the weight comment... That's not fixable. You can't just *snaps fingers* and expect him to lose his weight just like that. Yes, he's bigger than you. We all know that. But what's funny is how he doesn't hide behind a computer or an "avatar" like most of us. His profile picture is himself. He's got more confidence than your ass and to be like that... a lot of people would die to have enough confidence to write and produce your own music and put their self out there the way he does. It seems like you're jealous of him. But yes, some people lose tons of weight, but not everyone can do that. Some people, it's genetics. Some people, they're on medications that slows your metabolism down to where you can't lose weight as quickly as others. Educate yourself before you make yourself look like an uneducated, judgmental prick.

You claim he needs a vocal coach... well, you need a personality coach because if this is how you are irl, I don't know how you're making it. You put on this front as a complete cunt and then you bitch once they call you out about it. 

Disappear for several months, log out, and work on your social skills which are basically non-existent.

inb4 you claim "Joan Rivers made comments about weight so why cant I" stfu. You're no Joan Rivers.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

The idea I'd be remotely jealous of anyone on here is the most fucking ridiculous shit I have ever seen since I joined

And the irony of a freshman in high school without a developed personality trying to call me out is ridiculous

I have never said my opinions carries more weight than another's and if someone thinks that they just take shit personally

BzhmW.png

Oh I see jack is messaging people to defend him again.

You know, 'cause nobody would otherwise.

No I feel I defended myself fine, and CIMB you always used to be kind I don't know how you became so hateful, try and have a nice day anyways I know you can be a good person

No I feel I defended myself fine, and CIMB you always used to be kind I don't know how you became so hateful, try and have a nice day anyways I know you can be a good person

According to you, I became "hateful" once I stopped responding to your messages and stopped defending you in statuses.

The idea I'd be remotely jealous of anyone on here is the most fucking ridiculous shit I have ever seen since I joined

And the irony of a freshman in high school without a developed personality trying to call me out is ridiculous

I have never said my opinions carries more weight than another's and if someone thinks that they just take shit personally

Who's a freshman in high school calling you out?  :smokes4:

You act as if your opinions do.

oAno9fo.gif

According to you, I became "hateful" once I stopped responding to your messages and stopped defending you in statuses.

You became "hateful" as soon as race started being brought onto this forum. Before, you were just throwing small shade here and there and then you felt offended and brought race into more shit and I guess you thought "Well, I've already been a cunt. I might as well continue." Seek help  :icant:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I never said that, I said you became hateful when you decided to start a pointless fight with 90% of the forum, I'm sorry if you feel that I only thought of you as a good person when you were being kind to me but even when you decided to take on a crusade against a lot of my friends I still tried to defend you in personal chats and messages because you aren't a bad person, I just feel like you chose to take on a battle you couldn't win, while noble, was stupid and led to you being rude to a lot of people (both good and bad)