National Anthem

ALLIE X

Oh wow a cancerarrow-10x10.png jokearrow-10x10.png.

That stuck about as wellarrow-10x10.png as yourarrow-10x10.png musicarrow-10x10.png

maybe @ me next time, itsnot a good lookarrow-10x10.png on you.... just like trying to say someones fucking kid isn't real you sack of shit

also ebola jokes and aids jokes must be funny because they happen to affect marginalized peoples, while cancer can't be funny becaus it mainly happens to white women.....

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Even the Allie discussion was getting annoying but this is just ridiculous

This thread RLY needs locking

If it got locked then LB would be dead. We just need Jackson to stop posting stale ass jokes here and probably just talk about HER and HER MUSIC.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If it got locked then LB would be dead. We just need Jackson to stop posting stale ass jokes here and probablyarrow-10x10.png just talk about HER and HER MUSIC.

what you NEED is to @ me next time, thanks!

That irrelevant you need to force people into mentioning you... 

photo-869.jpg?_r=1425220047

No it's better not to try to be ugly and be shady and just say who you are talking about instead of being a cowardly bitch

I'm confused, is he the joke he speaks of?

hey @@Jack no one wants you here

No one wants you here.... Is that really all you got? That's like 3rd grade shit....

No it's better not to try to be ugly and be shady and just say who you are talking about instead of being a cowardly bitch

No one wants you here.... Is that really all you got? That's like 3rd grade shit....

your head probably weighs more than the rest of your body.

is that better? :)

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on April 06, 2015 (Order# 701-3133658-1189811). We've listed the item(s) listed below with the expected delivery date(s):

Allie X "Collxtion I (EP)"

Estimated arrival date: April 15, 2015

It's being shipped in 2 days! :party:

lABVyGE.png

if you were 'smart' you'd know that brainarrow-10x10.png size doesn't matter. It's about how many neurons you have. at least you tried :/

do u hav a point puttin fukin siense fakts or r u just a rood bicth , leev me alone!

perfect reply when you don't know what else to postarrow-10x10.png

Obviously I have no idea what to reply with, I have no idea who you are. I posted in this thread and you have felt the need to call me both a joke and stupid. If you want me to be stupid i can be, as you can see my previous post, but I don't comprehend your need to reply to someone you don't know and try to degrade them for no reason. Go listen to your  Allie X and remove your pussy from my penis, it is nowhere near lubricated enough to be engaging me in intercourse.