National Anthem

ALLIE X

It'll probably ship sometime this week, idk. Since it's a pre-order item, they don't charge you until they ship it.

Edited my post;  In a chat with their support they said that it is out of stock and that they are expecting more by the end of April -_-

Edited my post;  In a chat with their support they said that it is out of stock and that they are expecting more by the end of April -_-

I'm pretty sure ours will be shipped this week tho. I mean, we all ordered it bEFORE it ran out of stock..

lABVyGE.png

I'm pretty sure ours will be shipped this week tho. I mean, we all ordered it bEFORE it ran out of stock..

He told me it would not be shipping. He could have been wrong I guess.

uHM HOW CAN THEY EVEN DO THAT THO

ikr? possibly good news though. In researching it seems like Amazon does this a lot, and says its not even shipped but people end up getting the item anyway? So we could be ok. You can call them and bitch them out and they might say something different XD

ikr? possibly good news though. In researching it seems like Amazon does this a lot, and says its not even shipped but people end up getting the item anyway? So we could be ok. You can call them and bitch them out and they might say something different XD

When you get the cd you can also say it never arrived and get an extra copy.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

When you get the cd you can also say it never arrived and get an extra copy.

hair-flip-gif.gif

u giving me ideas tho

Guys, I will be sharing an unheard unreleased song soon to commemorate with the release of CollXtion!!!

tumblr_luvpzdf5sw1qjrpx2.gif

say what now

lABVyGE.png

It's not pop as it's from 2011, but it's beautiful and has a very good melody and she created all of it from scratch  :icant:

check allieboards in about 20 minutes!

I'm all here for it :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I'm just wondering tho, like HOW OLD IS THIS BITCH REALLY

my bf and I have been discussing it a lot lately, and we can't like.. find a date or age or nothing. is it unknown or am i just bad at researching

I did it for Bangerz :teehee:

I'm totally gonna try that :lmao: When did you file your complaint tho? Like, how long after it was released?

lABVyGE.png

Late Hughes songs :) they're all early 2013 songs, and she transitioned to X in November 2013

Thanks! I'm gonna tag them as ALX them (that was the project she was into at that time)

my bf and I have been discussing it a lot lately, and we can't like.. find a date or age or nothing. is it unknown or am i just bad at researching

I'm totally gonna try that :lmao: When did you file your complaint tho? Like, how long after it was released?

Allie is 27 I believe.

I used to have Prime, so I waited like 5 days to file a complaint about it never showing up (even though it just came a bit cracked).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She's 28.

自由になる自由がある