National Anthem

ALLIE X

Also "Bitch" is basically a "duh" at being the worst.

And you like this dull ass new version of Hello...sis pick up your taste it misses you

I'm finding myself really enjoying this new Hello. EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THEY LEFT THE "LIIIIIFE" HARMONY FROM THE DEMO IN THE BRIDGE, WHERE THE LYRIC "IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE" ISN'T EVEN THERE ANYMORE

TSN HAS HACKED AND ENCRYPTED THE FILES REMEMBER 

but yes the bridge was literally fucking killed (although the adlibs at the end are heavenly)

BzhmW.png

And you like this dull ass new version of Hello...sis pick up your taste it misses you

gtfo the new "Hello" bops hard af

Well I just finished my first listen straight through and and I just am so pleased overall. I feel like I keep saying this but she is E V E R Y T H I N G to me. Perfect EP.

H0bDaqU.gif

The opening verses of Tumor and just the beginning of Tumor in general sound messy and unfinished. Hello's reproduction is just not what I was hoping for especially because I love the demo so much. Also who the hell is Michael Wise? Kill him for ruining my fave track But despite the minor flaws, I am very impressed with everything as a whole. Especially Sanctuary, Good, Catch and Prime obviously. Now to play these tracks on repeat for a week and wait for my physical  :hooker:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

My stance on X:

Catch>Tumor>Good>Prime>Sanctuary>Bitch>Hello

Really not feeling Hello. Idk.

Can someone upload CollXtion to Soundcloud? It's the only way I can listen to new music unless I buy from iTunes on my phone, which I cant 'cause it's not available in the US -_-

There's a wonderful dropbox link that I used to listen from my phone

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25iag10ut59bsr8/AAA3MLLHyQkydFZvU86BbUVka?dl=0

i made reaction videos for each track, should I upload them (They are embarrassing, I literally fall out of my seat when tumor comes on :rip: )

Anyways, IMO:

Hello- Um WTF @ the intro and outro. My favorite parts of the demo. There are some messy parts in the production.

Tumor-Lord jesus has blessed me with this godly track

Good-Good? more like GOD

Sanctuary- A little messy, but i will like it more and more with each listen, im sure. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

i made reaction videos for each track, should I upload them (They are embarrassing, I literally fall out of my seat when tumor comes on :rip: )

Anyways, IMO:

Hello- Um WTF @ the intro and outro. My favorite parts of the demo. There are some messy parts in the production.

Tumor-Lord jesus has blessed me with this godly track

Good-Good? more like GOD

Sanctuary- A little messy, but i will like it more and more with each listen, im sure.

YES, I MUST SEE YOUR REACTIONS