National Anthem

ALLIE X

Because you don't agree with me? Because I really don't care whether you do or not. I'm simply telling the truth. 

Because this isn't the fucking place? I don't have a personal vendetta against you so stop trying to make that happen, I'm doing my job as a moderator and your fit is infringing on the smooth continuation of this thread. HENCE, gtfo. Keep going and there will be consequences.

Mine finally shipped! :party:  :party:

I like I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend. What is specifically so bad about it? The parts where she's shouting "hey boy, you're the hottest in LA" are so cute to me  :teehee:

Congrats on it shipping <3

I really am I liking Bitch.... Someone help me

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. AND GO AWAY -_-

Congrats on it shipping <3SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. AND GO AWAY -_-

So now that I am actually talking about the artist who this thread was made for you get bitchy..... Way to be stupid

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Oh God, I'm a bitch. I totally misread that </3 I'm sorryarrow-10x10.png.

lmaoooooooo omg i should've known that it could've been read that way based on the past drama, but bitch and tumor are growing on me rn

@@Jack

You and your faces all over your profile are like a plague. I was skipping your posts all along but I seriously can't hide how annoyed I feel by your unstopping necessity of receiving attention... Do you honestly have a life?

Can we discuss something serious already?

Like we've expected this release for so long and we let the attention slip to one sad and irrelevant person...

@@Jack

You and your faces all over your profile are like a plague. I was skipping your posts all along but I seriously can't hide how annoyed I feel by your unstopping necessity of receiving attention... Do you honestly have a life?

Can we discuss something serious already?

Like we've expected this release for so long and we let the attention slip to one sad and irrelevant person...

Stay shitty, that was fucked up trying to say I'm ugly... A "plague", really? are you that pathetic that you have to demean me by my appearance when you won't even put your full face on your profile? Oh well....

I also don't understand why you felt the need to bring up drama that is over with either... Is it just a flamebait...or do you actually want to start drama? And I didn't ask you to reply when this has had absolutely nothing to do with you.... Oh well try to have a nice day, even with that awful attitude

Can we talk about Allie? :facepalm:

Here's a new interview

She's referring to the "abstractified auto-biography" of CollXtion I, a short electro-pop album that doubles as an ambitious multimedia, multi-part project spanning comic books, graphics, videos, digital installations and even a physical exhibit (titled XHIBIT), upcoming at Montreal's Phi Centre.

The opaque mythology surrounding the seven-song set and accompanying series (which Allie predicts will be five parts) is probably best explained by her: "It's the story of a girl who spins so hard that she becomes separated from her shadow and they reverse worlds, so the shadow is in the quote-unquote real world, pretending to be real, and the girl is stuck in the shadow world."

"The story of X will be about their journey to reunite," she added.

I'm not allowing one of my most anticipated releases be ruined by a repetitive troll :)

I think Allie will play up the shadow self concept much more because Allie X is stuck here while Allie Hughes is stuck there.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm not allowing one of my most anticipated releases be ruined by a repetitive troll :)

I think Allie will play up the shadow self concept much more because Allie X is stuck here while Allie Hughes is stuck there.

That's actually an idea I hadn't thought of, I'm really excited for the shadow concept too!

Can somebody enlighten me on how to block people so their post no longer feature in my view of the threads?
I entered his profile to look for a block button or something but couldn't find it... Thanks!

@@Atom Heart
I SERIOUSLY hope that she will stop spinning and starts delivering what we all know she can... Her potential exists but she needs to take herself more seriously! I really want her to kill it. She's got an unstoppable voice.

Can somebody enlighten me on how to block people so their post no longer feature in my view of the threads?

I entered his profile to look for a block button or something but couldn't find it... Thanks!

@@Atom Heart

I SERIOUSLY hope that she will stop spinning and starts delivering what we all know she can... Her potential exists but she needs to take herself more seriously! I really want her to kill it. She's got an unstoppable voice.

The main arc of her comic follows a girl that spun so fast she switched dimensions or something, which is insane and should be pulled off well in videos and comic form. I think her ability to form such a distinct personality and media experience after not achieving fame the normal way deserves an Oscar. I've never encountered an artist that has the ability to execute such an idea that has been brought up with artists over time. She combines Janelle Monae, Lana and Gaga in a great package imo.

That's actually an idea I hadn't thought of, I'm really excited for the shadow concept too!

Please don't mention or quote me anymore.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1