National Anthem

ALLIE X

the actual concept of the GIFs makes sense now with the entire spinning her shadow apart thing, I don't know why she didn't say that from the beginning

Honestly I think it's because that actual concept came to her on this long break last year. I don't think she had a very clear plan other than putting her music out after Catch gained a lot of attention.

自由になる自由がある

Honestly I think it's because that actual concept came to her on this long break last year. I don't think she had a very clear plan other than putting her music out after Catch gained a lot of attention.

SO TRUE.

X----into me, into you----X

i was listening to Bitch by her today and i saw a video on my tumblr dash so i paused the music to play the video and it just so happened to have Bitch by Allie playing in the background of the vid... i was so mindfucked like what are the chances

this video http://may.tumblr.com/post/116101589373/chiefarnook-gingahhh-who-is-she-bitch-the

get that promo

RVhKIwP.gif

I think she's always had the idea of representing the concept with the music. Look at Bitch, it encompasses Shadow Self perfectly (that's what she meant to do).

link?  :teehee:

https://www.facebook.com/sleeplessrecrds/photos/a.1505186019702740.1073741830.1420287754859234/1636861286535212/?type=1

I think she's always had the idea of representing the concept with the music. Look at Bitch, it encompasses Shadow Self perfectly (that's what she meant to do).

Oh no, I meant the whole storyline thing. She talked about shadow self since the beginning, but I think she didn't have a plan or a bigger vision of what she wanted to created when she got the attention.

自由になる自由がある

Oh, and you can also buy a copy from the record label's store here. It's A LOT cheaper than Amazon. Almost half the price, actually. $17.99 in total. The total is the same as the shipping from Amazon... Kinda pissed off at that tbh.

lABVyGE.png

Oh, and you can also buy a copy from the record label's store here. It's A LOT cheaper than Amazon. Almost half the price, actually. $17.99 in total. The total is the same as the shipping from Amazon... Kinda pissed off at that tbh.

It's only 95 Canadian cents cheaper XD

I paid $17.99 for mine to get it in the US from Amazon Canada

Maybe it's because yours had to ship overseas to Europe? Lol

@ HOW EXCITED ARE YOU?!

I prepared myself for a cardboard sleeve a few days ago so I can't say I'm surprised

BzhmW.png

Hey guys, see this...

Well... We (Allie X Brasil) send an email to Allie's manager, asking what to do about all this demos and old songs, if we have permission or not to post them. He answered: "Please do NOT post any old songs or demos - you can stream the new music and we will be happy to make sure you have some gifs and content for you but please no old demos or songs. thanks". I think that now is not time to publish leaks and ond songs publicly. Let's appreciate this new material, and stay Xcited for new things that are coming! Hope you all understand! XOXO

Must be cheaper for overseas shipment. Thank god i didn't buy on Amazon, this is a LOT cheaper for me.

自由になる自由がある

It's only 95 Canadian cents cheaper XD

Yeah, no, not for shipping it to Europe.

I paid $17.99 for mine to get it in the US from Amazon Canada

Maybe it's because yours had to ship overseas to Europe? Lol

I prepared myself for a cardboard sleeve a few days ago so I can't say I'm surprised

Must be cheaper for overseas shipment. Thank god i didn't buy on Amazon, this is a LOT cheaper for me.

uGH unfair. i've never had more expensive shipping before tbh. it's honestly ridiculous. i think i'm gonna buy another copy from the record store when i get money tho.

why did i pay 20$ for a digipak i hate myself

lmao, this. but it's to support her, honestly. she's the first """""unknown"""""" artist i've ever given my money to :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

we already knew not to post her old demos but forcing them to be unheard is not possible. I told people not to post anything on our forum until we got the green light from Allie to post about her past.