National Anthem

ALLIE X

"Dear Anonymous,

Allie X is hard at work on some top secret stuff for #48hALLIEX, but if you're signed up to this newsletter you get certain privileges...

Over the past few days, the entire Phi Centre has been taken over by props, cameras, costumes, lights, etc for the making of 'Chapter I'–a short film and first part of the story of X. Everyone at the Phi Centre has been jawed dropped by the incredible beauty and sophistication that this creative collaboration with Allie X has produced. We can't wait to share it with you.

More to share soon Xs.

www.48halliex.com"

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

"Dear Anonymous,

Allie X is hard at work on some top secret stuff for #48hALLIEX, but if you're signed up to this newsletter you get certain privileges...

Over the past few days, the entire Phi Centre has been taken over by props, cameras, costumes, lights, etc for the making of 'Chapter I'–a short film and first part of the story of X. Everyone at the Phi Centre has been jawed dropped by the incredible beauty and sophistication that this creative collaboration with Allie X has produced. We can't wait to share it with you.

More to share soon Xs.

www.48halliex.com"

So this is what they're recording? I'm excited!

lABVyGE.png

Could someone please send me all of her songs. Pm please I want everything we have. Thank you. Someone please send it to me. I love Allie X and want more music that you guys have. Thanks.

I will send to you :)

I really would like her stuff to be available on Spotify. I love to get into the stuff before buying and I can't even remember the last time I downloaded something illegally.

well the WW release is in 2 days so I'd expect it to be up then

BzhmW.png

Theres a second version of catch on the iTunes US version?its 5 seconds longer and explicit, and also track #8. 

it's the music video, there's a TV next to the title

BzhmW.png