National Anthem

ALLIE X

They're on the same level to me, and that level is high as fuckkk

but yes no collabs on cx2 pls

I feel like Allie is on a different level lyrically and in her production. Troye could never get a song like Catch (or even Prime/Tumor).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They're on the same level to me, and that level is high as fuckkk

but yes no collabs on cx2 pls

Troye makes listenable pop music, but it's just very middling imo. It has nothing inherently memorable about it, whereas Allie's is catchy, more electronic and her vocal range is miles better

BzhmW.png

I have to agree. The troye hype isn't even that good, the songs he made with Allie he barely cowrote while she did the lead writing.. it's sad how little credit she gets for Youth and Bite when major celebs like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber tweet about it.

I have to agree. The troye hype isn't even that good, the songs he made with Allie he barely cowrote while she did the lead writing.. it's sad how little credit she gets for Youth and Bite when major celebs like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber tweet about it.

that's just how the music industry works sis. big artists such as taylor & justin are the exact same and do not do a lot of the writing themeslves

FzytWEW.png

I wouldn't go as far as to discredit him for "not writing" since we weren't there while they did write the songs. The most influence on any lyrics to sound like an Allie song would have to be Bite, the rest can go either way.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I wouldn't go as far as to discredit him for "not writing" since we weren't there while they did write the songs. The most influence on any lyrics to sound like an Allie song would have to be Bite, the rest can go either way.

Well of course he did cowrite, that's his thing, but Allie did lead writing and got really no credit from major singers that she could have gotten in order to gain her many new fans.

that's just how the music industry works sis. big artists such as taylor & justin are the exact same and do not do a lot of the writing themeslves

I know. :toofunny: Another reason why Allie deserves more popularity than them.