National Anthem

ALLIE X

Nathan's link. Logging off. Thank you guys.

Too bad you just denied the page never existed, but when confronted with evidence, you blame me? sweaty you're only making this worse for you  :toofunny:  SoundCloud IP will show they came from you and not me. Just you wait. xoxo

I don't think Nathan speaks Spanish though, which the message I got was in Spanish so. wendysip.gif

He doesn't either, he lives in the UAE  :lmao:

It was poorly translated through google translate :rip:

At this point he's just becoming a joke now 

what if this is just a big mix-up and neither of y'all are the ones who sent the picosong link out :rip:

This isn't. It was him. 6 days ago he said he would leak and yesterday, after his twitter account he used to harass me and my friends @ChadRedux (which we got suspended), he decided to take it to SC and "anonymously" sent the links to tens of Allie fan accounts. He thought we would never find out. It's actually so funny I am laughing right now

This isn't. It was him. 6 days ago he said he would leak and yesterday, after his twitter account he used to harass me and my friends @ChadRedux (which we got suspended), he decided to take it to SC and "anonymously" sent the links to tens of Allie fan accounts. He thought we would never find out. It's actually so funny I am laughing right now

that's why i'm doubting it, i mean.. he has his own leak page where he posted Tongue Tied and Elijah, why not just post O Chad on there? why go through the effort of making a new one and pretending to know spanish idgi

RVhKIwP.gif

that's why i'm doubting it, i mean.. he has his own leak page where he posted Tongue Tied and Elijah, why not just post O Chad on there? why go through the effort of making a new one and pretending to know spanish idgi

Because that one was his main account. He tried to make it seem like this other account was me so I would get in trouble after being blamed for it to Allie's manager. Who does he think he's fooling? He denied the pages ever existed and when confronted with evidence, he said it was me? :rip: How can you guys honestly not see through him? It's quite funny.

Too bad you just denied the page never existed, but when confronted with evidence, you blame me? sweaty you're only making this worse for you  :toofunny:  SoundCloud IP will show they came from you and not me. Just you wait. xoxo

He doesn't either, he lives in the UAE  :lmao:

It was poorly translated through google translate :rip:

At this point he's just becoming a joke now 

I thought that was a possibility but I didn't know if he was from Mexico or not.  :eek:

and I don't know spanish myself

r9HdAbF.png

Because that one was his main account. He tried to make it seem like this other account was me so I would get in trouble after being blamed for it to Allie's manager. Who does he think he's fooling? He denied the pages ever existed and when confronted with evidence, he said it was me? :rip: How can you guys honestly not see through him? It's quite funny.

if he wanted to frame you why would he try to make it seem like the account was a spanish person?

RVhKIwP.gif

Ahmad got sent the link as well and asked me to translate for him ctfu

This whole situation is a mess. Im not going to take sides cause this is petty on both parts

A perfect way to make him seem innocent... I can't

Doesn't matter what he or anyone says, I know it was him, and so will Andrew when SoundCloud delivers him the IP list as part of broken intellectual property laws. 

if he wanted to frame you why would he try to make it seem like the account was a spanish person?

So he leaks a snippet of Elijah and threatens me and my friends to leak more things, yet a anonymous account suddenly has songs that were never circulated prior to that? He's very smart, I will hand that to him. He sent the messages in badly translated Spanish because he was trying to frame me as trying to be anonymous. It makes perfect sense. If it wasn't him, why did he deny that the pages existed? But when confronted, he said it was me? Get real.

So he leaks a snippet of Elijah and threatens me and my friends to leak more things, yet a anonymous account suddenly has songs that were never circulated prior to that? He's very smart, I will hand that to him. He sent the messages in badly translated Spanish because he was trying to frame me as trying to be anonymous. It makes perfect sense. If it wasn't him, why did he deny that the pages existed? But when confronted, he said it was me? Get real.

i've tried to remain unbiased throughout all of this but honestly that just sounds like too much work and way too far a reach :rip: if he wanted to frame you he'd be smarter than to use his real IP,  you both need to get on skype or something and sort this out privately

RVhKIwP.gif

i've tried to remain unbiased throughout all of this but honestly that just sounds like too much work and way too far a reach :rip: if he wanted to frame you he'd be smarter than to use his real IP,  you both need to get on skype or something and sort this out privately

I already tried to make amends before he leaked anything. He only kept threatening me more and more, to now at this point. 

Fact: That "jgfdkshgdfls" soundcloud account was him. He sent badly translated spanish messages to tons of Allie fans on the site to make them spread it, but I beat him to that. When I posted 2013 Chad, the account was suddenly deleted. This is just becoming a joke now. He wanted to frame me (which he's failing at) by making the messages in a different language. 

You tell me: Who tries to deny that the leak page existed, but when I say that I have screenshots (which my friends and I do) he tries to divert me as the one spreading the tracks? It doesn't take a genius to understand.. lol

@@evilentity please ban "anothersong", it's a dupe of SparkleJumpRopeKing / Savages.

you all really need to let this go and just move on with your lives. nobody should let a leaked song take over their life like this. 

From what I've heard about @@anothersong , Burnlift can't really move on from it because he's the one being "attacked" by this obsessed guy, and I'm not just talking about the leaks, there's other stuff that has happened.

r9HdAbF.png

From what I've heard about @@anothersong , Burnlift can't really move on from it because he's the one being "attacked" by this obsessed guy, and I'm not just talking about the leaks, there's other stuff that has happened.

can't they both just take Allie out of the equation? okay so.. y'all have drama.. what's a leak gonna solve? and that's @ both of you. you have drama so an up and coming artist suffers for it? you've both leaked stuff, it doesn't matter if it was circulating or not, a leak is a leak. i know i said i want more songs to leak before but holy fuck at the expense of all this drama y'all can keep them. and then reporting it to her manager? you're both as bad as each other, if one of you goes down you're both going down.. just stop both of you. have a cease fire or whatever.

RVhKIwP.gif

you all really need to let this go and just move on with your lives. nobody should let a leaked song take over their life like this. 

The leaked songs aren't the problem. I am more than happy to make other fans happy by sharing these gems. It's the fact that he lives inside of his mind, where he's innocent and I'm the bad one. It's actually really sad, he's so twisted and has absolutely nothing to live for in real life so he turns to unreleased songs. He saw a weakness in my best friend who has suffered trauma before and he took advantage of her. And he won. He got what he wanted. Now, he's trying to get revenge by blaming me for his actions. Allie and her manager are not bluntly as stupid as he thinks they are - they can easily contact SoundCloud and get the IP batch. They have been aware of him and his behavior for countless months. However, only now it became a serious problem. Allie deserves none of this. I did something wrong a year ago, I am guilty for it; I confessed and everything was fine until I caught him trying to sabotage Allie's next release. The only person he hurt is Allie. 

This is true. I can't rest until he's been disposed. He's made a FaceBook account impersonating my cousin to message my uncle (which he thought was my father) disgusting lies about me to ruin my life over his jealousy for me. However, he failed terribly at that.  :teehee: It will only get worse for him. 

"Leak gracias" :eartha: :eartha: :lmao:

The fact that this keeps going on proves that both parties are becoming more and more deluded with their unhealthy obsession with Allie. If you're creating fake accounts, stalking and doing all of this bullshit over a song that isn't yours, you need mental help. Both of you have unleaked music you've been fighting over, let it the fuck go. Even the Lana trading community isn't that bad, for all 10(?) of Allie's fans this looks absolutely pathetic and off putting. What happened to y'all over the last year?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1