National Anthem

ALLIE X

Nnnnn i see u still sending out the edited versions :creep:

soundcloud.com/alliexfeelingx

Not this again... For the last motherfucking time, the current posts are NOT edited. There was an empty 10 seconds at the end of Chad which was cut because it's unimportant. The song leaked, and that's what matters. Stop supporting that account.

Not this again... For the last motherfucking time, the current posts are NOT edited. There was an empty 10 seconds at the end of Chad which was cut because it's unimportant. The song leaked, and that's what matters. Stop supporting that account.

The only reason people are linking the other soundcloud is because they have HQ downloads enabled, you know that right? If you did the same we'd have no reason to use the other but you keep giving us a reason to.

H0bDaqU.gif

The only reason people are linking the other soundcloud is because they have HQ downloads enabled, you know that right? If you did the same we'd have no reason to use the other but you keep giving us a reason to.

my account could get suspended for enabling downloads on illegally obtained tracks which is why I don't.

Let's chill with the leak drama, and actually appreciate and discuss the music we got today/yesterday

tumblr_inline_o1mg98dnh21qak1ju_500.gif

Elijah, Aurora, and OChad, all snatch every hair follicle left on my scalp. Can she make a bad song?

Nope. She really can't. At least from what I've heard so far. Everything is so so so good. I really wish Allie would embrace her older material, it's all just great.

H0bDaqU.gif

I agree. Allie is such a talented singer/songwriter/producer. She will be a star one day. Never stopped believing in her for two years. I am happy you all get to hear these now, they're amazing. Btw, aurora is from the demo reel, to those who have been waiting for more tracks from it!

Nope. She really can't. At least from what I've heard so far. Everything is so so so good. I really wish Allie would embrace her older material, it's all just great.

I agree she doesn't like talking about it..she should embrace it. Although she clearly likes it...She said theres gonna be an old track from 3 years ago redone on CX2. Never Enough was also an old demo she redid as well I'm pretty sure

Demos_copy.png

Everyone please help him. For every 1 single you buy, he will purchase 5 more.

8f17954d9529b4a2b2b33326406ac956.gif

You already know I reported the initial post begging for sales bc he was asked by MODS to keep it confined to his own thread  :smirk:

but really, I leave for 13 hours to have a life and take an all day road trip with a guy and I come back to this 

BzhmW.png

8f17954d9529b4a2b2b33326406ac956.gif

You already know I reported the initial post begging for sales bc he was asked by MODS to keep it confined to his own thread :smirk:

but really, I leave for 13 hours to have a life and take an all day road trip with a guy and I come back to this

Allie fans (all 15 of us) are so tragic, honestly. For an artist with such a small fanbase we shouldn't be so divided into factions of hoarders hiding material and getting mad when stuff leaks and fans who are genuinely here to enjoy an artist without the bullshit attached. Tell us about the roadtrip. :oprah6:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1