National Anthem

ALLIE X

I really want a CXII announcement ugh. Hopefully it's coming really soon. OHDH is like SOTY material, so I need her to not leave me hanging like this :rip:

In the meantime though, I'm enjoying the rest of her music SO MUCH. Every era of music is so good. Wish we had more studio versions of ALX songs, especially "Homebound". That's definitely one of my favorite songs by her. I don't think I've ever obsessed over an artists unreleased/unleaked material like I have Allie's. She just doesn't have a bad song, so I guess I just have high expectations for everything.

Wishlist:

Homebound (studio)

O Chad (Redux) [studio]

You (studio)

In the Morning (studio)

In the Garden (studio)

Waiting for the Prize (album)

The Hard Way (studio)

I Feel Love

H0bDaqU.gif

Her Allie Hughes tracks make me laugh so much they sound like they are from a broadway musical soundtrack. ALL of it is so musical.

Even O Chad sounds like some random glam rock inspired show.

They are good though.

Her Allie Hughes tracks me laugh so much they sound like they are from a broadway musical soundtrack. ALL of it is so musical.

Even O Chad sounds like some random glam rock inspired show.

They are good though.

I see no lie, but they are EXCELLENT

H0bDaqU.gif

My CXI vinyl doesn't have a message on it. She just put X's over her mouth and breasts LOL. X-World Pasties, get yours now.

DtrlZ91.jpg

Lucky, she wrote "It Started With A Hello"but it looks like it says "AHello" and she just put Xs on the corners, it like kind of ruins the cover.

Lucky, she wrote "It Started With A Hello"but it looks like it says "AHello" and she just put Xs on the corners, it like kind of ruins the cover.

I'm not sure how I feel about mine xD It's okay I guess but I would've liked a message too (u). My message I guess is really "Shut your mouth and cover your breasts."

I really want a CXII announcement ugh. Hopefully it's coming really soon. OHDH is like SOTY material, so I need her to not leave me hanging like this :rip:

In the meantime though, I'm enjoying the rest of her music SO MUCH. Every era of music is so good. Wish we had more studio versions of ALX songs, especially "Homebound". That's definitely one of my favorite songs by her. I don't think I've ever obsessed over an artists unreleased/unleaked material like I have Allie's. She just doesn't have a bad song, so I guess I just have high expectations for everything.

Wishlist:

Homebound (studio)

O Chad (Redux) [studio]

You (studio)

In the Morning (studio)

In the Garden (studio)

Waiting for the Prize (album)

The Hard Way (studio)

I Feel Love

Honestly hope the leaks stop for the sake of Allie's sanity/well being. She doesn't want past stuff being put out so that should be respected. It's her art after all.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg