National Anthem

ALLIE X

y'all really can't get the police involved bc i mean... can ANY of u imagine explaining this

Nath:

"okay so i impersonated an artist and her manager and hacked her to obtain unleaked material then someone double crossed me so i leaked it all then i impersonated her manager again and this guy called chase is harassing me and making twitters to @ me and then there's this lana del rey fan forum called lanaboards where we had a 10 page argument-"

Police:

"-why do y'all all have the same avi? how can we tell who is who?"

Nath:

"tropico curse, sir"

RVhKIwP.gif

"Police ! Chassi harassed me"

*makes fun of my weight, calls me a waste of space, says I shouldn't be alive, calls me disgusting, claims parents hate me, ETC* JUST IN THIS THREAD ALONE! Not to mention the past two years of shit you've put many including me through!

Okay Nathie! Please get them involved!

Me giving you shallow insults is NOTHING compared to what you've done. The second you crossed my personal life and started contacting my friends and parents was the second I never took your shit anymore. Go cry to your parents about me saying what they already know considering you told me they hated you? :lmao: fuck off, you're nothing, never will be anything. You're so sad lol, while I continue to stay on good terms with my fave and her manager as well as have a successful site run by friends I love, you can stay mad and keep trying to intervene with my life. You're not wanted anymore. Bye bye xoxo

I think it's funny that you refuse to reply to me. Probably because you can't even think of your normally used half-brained arguments to use against me. While Nathan needs to seriously stop insulting you, I don't think anything he has done to you is illegal. Freedom of speech and all. And you seem oh so wounded by it. Plus, things done under duress don't usually count. Please.

And yet I've done something illegal? SCREAMING. I could sit here and post 100s of screenshots and texts from Nathan but you know what? What a waste of my damn time. And I'm the one with no life? Kaekae.

I couldn't care less if everyone knows that he's a shitty person. Pretty sure he wears that on his cheek anyway

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

y'all really can't get the police involved bc i mean... can ANY of u imagine explaining this

Nath:

"okay so i impersonated an artist and her manager and hacked her to obtain unleaked material then someone double crossed me so i leaked it all then i impersonated her manager again and this guy called chase is harassing me and making twitters to @ me and then there's this lana del rey fan forum called lanaboards where we had a 10 page argument-"

Police:

Nath:

"tropico curse, sir"

They agreed not to press charges, and they could privately sue as well. Serve a subpoena to lanaboards for ip addresses. And there is a lot more behind the scenes than what is here... 

Me giving you shallow insults is NOTHING compared to what you've done. The second you crossed my personal life and started contacting my friends and parents was the second I never took your shit anymore. Go cry to your parents about me saying what they already know considering you told me they hated you? :lmao: fuck off, you're nothing, never will be anything. You're so sad lol, while I continue to stay on good terms with my fave and her manager as well as have a successful site run by friends I love, you can stay mad and keep trying to intervene with my life. You're not wanted anymore. Bye bye xoxo

Just stop.

And yet I've done something illegal? SCREAMING. I could sit here and post 100s of screenshots and texts from Nathan but you know what? What a waste of my damn time. And I'm the one with no life? Kaekae.

I couldn't care less if everyone knows that he's a shitty person. Pretty sure he wears that on his cheek anyway

I never said you were lifeless. You keep saying it's a waste of time and you have better things to do. So then please live your life and stop upsetting everyone. Do better things.

Nath:

Police:

Nath:

"tropico curse, sir"

oh shut the fuck up, the impersonations have nothing to do with him harassing me and my family. You're not involved in this. Stay out of it.

bitch you think I don't have screenshots either? You're even more shameful if you think I don't. You're a waste of everyone's time, please exit this site.

oh shut the fuck up, the impersonations have nothing to do with him harassing me and my family. You're not involved in this. Stay out of it.bitch you think I don't have screenshots either? You're even more shameful if you think I don't. You're a waste of everyone's time, please exit this site.

It's done with ! Bye Bye !

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

It's done with ! Bye Bye !

Good. Please mean it this time. Stop it all.

im screaming ur literally posting on a public forum u realise this right

Pls take your "I'm trying to be on Vogue" fugly face and stfu.

im screaming ur literally posting on a public forum u realise this right

Wow no shit! That was the point so everyone knew the truth... But he just won't stop. The impersonations I did have nothing to do with this, and he isn't getting in trouble for his which were not even a month and a half ago.

Wow no shit! That was the point so everyone knew the truth... But he just won't stop. The impersonations I did have nothing to do with this, and he isn't getting in trouble for his which were not even a month and a half ago.

so.. you purposefully got an entire forum full of people involved to watch you "Xpose" someone.. and then got mad when ppl got involved and gave opinions? like.. sis!

RVhKIwP.gif

so.. you purposefully got an entire forum full of people involved to watch you "Xpose" someone.. and then got mad when ppl got involved and gave opinions? like.. sis!

There's a difference between giving an opinion and being a sanctimonious, bigoted asshole (: Would you like me to clearly define that for you, prick?

Nath:

Police:

Nath:

"tropico curse, sir"

AAHAHAHAHAH nOOO OO O :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

lABVyGE.png

There's a difference between giving an opinion and being a sanctimonious, bigoted asshole (: Would you like me to clearly define that for you, prick?

this is... the most hypocritical post on the site but thanks for serving the kii's

RVhKIwP.gif

the things I did from last year are not correlated to these recent events so stop trying to use that as some defense against me. Purposefully? Uh, he harassed a friend of mine which is what started this all. He's sick, disgusting, psychopathic nothing. I was only defending myself with the facts. STOP SAYING I HACKED HER. I did not hack her. But you know who did try to hack her and someone she sent many demos to in 2013? He did :) he scammed $75 from me in order to buy software to hack Allie's old PR agent.

l5bfD59.gif

LOVE THIS.

this is... the most hypocritical post on the site but thanks for serving the kii's

How is it hypocritical? I'm telling everyone to shut the fuck up be nice and move on from this bullshit and you're just provoking more. I hope the earth swallows you up.

Or why don't you all fuck off to soundcloud or whatever petty gay pop website y'all came from. Unessesary viruses affecting this already waste land of a website (:

How is it hypocritical? I'm telling everyone to shut the fuck up be nice and move on from this bullshit and you're just provoking more. I hope the earth swallows you up.

u called me a bigoted asshole and then called me a prick :toofunny: you seem mad sis

RVhKIwP.gif

Or why don't you all fuck off to soundcloud or whatever petty gay pop website y'all came from. Unessesary viruses affecting this already waste land of a website (:

I'm trying to stop all this. I don't see what I've done wrong. I haven't started all of this. And can you say homophobic? I'm asexual, though, but thanks for the prejudice, bitch.

u called me a bigoted asshole and then called me a prick :toofunny: you seem mad sis

Do you know what a bigot is? Someone intolerant to the opinions of others. You can express your opinions without being rude, something you failed to do. It wasn't an opinion that you were rude, and beyond that, hypocrisy has nothing to do with logicality. And I am mad, because you're being rude. That's the normal response to rudeness. Though I suppose I wasn't so kind myself, I'm sick of ALL of this.

*Dons stereoptypical southern accent* Now dear, I'm just honoring the south's time old tradition of reciprocity. Haven't you heard of it, honey?