National Anthem

ALLIE X

as you say, grease daddy

You have a seriously disgusting obsession with me.. couldn't go a day without mentioning me, my parents, or my school friends on Kik. Your only defense is leaking Allie's private property and/or cracking jokes at me, when you can't even look in the mirror at yourself :deadbanana:

awful day to you, I'm done w you here ~

You have a seriously disgusting obsession with me.. couldn't go a day without mentioning me, my parents, or my school friends on Kik. Your only defense is leaking Allie's private property and/or cracking jokes at me, when you can't even look in the mirror at yourself :deadbanana:

awful day to you, I'm done w you here ~

as you say, lord of grease

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Alright, here you go.

I'm sure there might be something(s) floating around somewhere that I may have missed, so you guys may want to look too.

Another little tidbit of useless info: she had a demo reel up on soundcloud last year which contained, I think, 17 songs.  :creep:

what was in this drive btw,it doesnt work

VHshv7gl.png

why i just read 5pgs of this. Stop it fat.

will both of you please SHUT THE FUCK UP

I understand that I should just "ignore it" but y'all have absolutely no idea the pain and terror he has caused me, harassed and stalked my family and I for 6+ months, has a photo archive of all my family members and I, as well as a photo archive of my friend. Most importantly Allie's unreleased is a fucking game to him, he thinks he's invincible just because he has all her songs via management impersonation and can leak old songs "because they're shitty and don't matter," in his words. It's so disgusting and I have never seen anyone more disgusting or psychotic than him. I apologize on my behalf for responding to it.

I understand that I should just "ignore it" but y'all have absolutely no idea the pain and terror he has caused me, harassed and stalked my family and I for 6+ months, has a photo archive of all my family members and I, as well as a photo archive of my friend. Most importantly Allie's unreleased is a fucking game to him, he thinks he's invincible just because he has all her songs via management impersonation and can leak old songs "because they're shitty and don't matter," in his words. It's so disgusting and I have never seen anyone more disgusting or psychotic than him. I apologize on my behalf for responding to it.

which part of your ass are you pulling this from is my question

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

which part of your ass are you pulling this from is my question

Oh my god, fuck OFF. You're a sick disgusting piece of shit and I'm not going to reply to anymore. You know exactly what you did to me. I have all the proof. I am so close to filing a police report. I swear to god, if you do one more thing to me, that's it. Laugh all you want but this will be your demise. Mark my words.

Oh my god, fuck OFF. You're a sick disgusting piece of shit and I'm not going to reply to anymore. You know exactly what you did to me. I have all the proof. I am so close to filing a police report. I swear to god, if you do one more thing to me, that's it. Laugh all you want but this will be your demise. Mark my words cunt.

Please file a police report. I would love to see your reaction when they hang up on you. Make sure to record it pls

Nathie: OMG chassie harrased me !

Police: ok may we see your MacBook

Nathie: ok nvm

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Please file a police report. I would love to see your reaction when they hang up on you. Make sure to record it pls

Nathie: OMG chassie harrased me !

Police: ok may we see your MacBook

Nathie: ok nvm

can you honestly fuck off 

we dont need more drama than it is now

VHshv7gl.png

literally chase, leave. you've had your fun, tortured your "friends" for 7+ months and leaked a bunch of shit. now can you just leave us the fuck alone

also bitch, you fucking sent me a picture of his dad LAST FUCKING NIGHT with the caption "i'm wet". you are disgusting!!!

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

two posts by sky under two different accounts, love it

yes I don't want to disturb your precious grease rituals

that's literally not me? he's someone off gaga daily, i recognize his icon

will you just fuck off already

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Enough of this bullshit.

Those who are here for ACTUAL Allie discussion, come join LandOfX, the Allie X fan forum. Zero drama. Up-to-date software. We have a thread for today's leaks.

268 members and 4,126 posts and counting.

anybody who has to justify facts on an Internet forum based on Lana Del Rey is pretty tragic

Lana Del Rey = one of the greatest female vocalists of all time most enigmatic artist of the past 20 years and a trendsetter and icon

Allie X = inbox full of emails from delusional fans

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey