National Anthem

ALLIE X

you be like "FUCK U ur leakin it"

*posts immediately to your own soundcloud page* that's not fishy at all 

lol fuck off, "Nadia Rose" isn't real, it's you. I don't give a shit if you tell the people it's me, you're a compulsive liar, a maniac, a psychopath. you already pulled this same drama back in march so everyone already knows how you behave when you don't get your way you little coward. Are you mad that I'm not falling for your bullshit? :rip:

Andy has all the proof he needs, no one gives a shit what you say

I may as well post Could This Be Destiny? and the Catch demo and just finish it off. 

well go on tbh, hahahah. why the hell not at this point :rip:

lABVyGE.png

would anybody be here for an allie x/la roux collab? I think they are both kinda "weird" but in great ways of course, i think they could make magic 

i'd be here for you collaboarting with the fucking log out button

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

would anybody be here for an allie x/la roux collab? I think they are both kinda "weird" but in great ways of course, i think they could make magic 

you are so sick in the head  :biblio:

hopefully one day you'll realize

....guuuuuyyyysss..... stopppppppp. 

dude... this guy is disgusting. he stalked europa's family, constantly makes racist jokes about him and tried to out him. he mocked me for having an eating disorder and being poor and he saved my nudes. fucking insane.

dude... this guy is disgusting. he stalked europa's family, constantly makes racist jokes about him and tried to out him. he mocked me for having an eating disorder and being poor and he saved my nudes. fucking insane.

This isn't even HALF of what he is responsible for.

I wish I could say it all but if I exposed him for the disgusting piece of shit he is, he'll harass my family even more than he is now.

Europa: "TrueLoveIsViolent jumped the fence on my farm and slaughtered my cows, leaving us without food supply. Then he burned my crops for good measure."

TrueLoveIsViolent: "Europa snook into my house at night and hid ice cubes under every single pillow."

Suckyoufucker: "If It wasn't for TrueLoveIsViolent, my great great grandmother would still be alive today"

Sucker:

velma-you-stop-that.png

RVhKIwP.gif

Europa: "TrueLoveIsViolent jumped the fence on my farm and slaughtered my cows, leaving us without food supply. Then he burned my crops for good measure."

TrueLoveIsViolent: "Europa snook into my house at night and hid ice cubes under every single pillow"

Suckyoufucker: "If It wasn't for TrueLoveIsViolent, my great great grandmother would still be alive today"

Sucker:

velma-you-stop-that.png

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

TrueLoveIsViolent: "Europa snook into my house at night and hid ice cubes under every single pillow. They also moved all the food in my freezer to my fridge and vice versa."

Sucker:

velma-you-stop-that.png

NO JACK O HM Y GOD I AM SCREAMING :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

TrueLoveIsViolent: "Europa snook into my house at night and hid ice cubes under every single pillow."

Sucker:

velma-you-stop-that.png

this is the most accurate thing i've ever seen