National Anthem

ALLIE X

"Homebound" is possibly my most wanted song. I also really really want "I Feel Love" and "Faded" from the snippets we have, they sound amazing.

No joke, yesterday I spent an hour singing to that 15 second snippet on loop because it's so good. I really wish it would just leak already.

SAMMEEEE!!! You, In The Garden, and Homebound are my favorite songs from that era, we need studio versions of those so badly.

i wouldn't hope for any more alx studio leaks in the near future seeing as elijah was the last thing anyone had /-:

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i wouldn't hope for any more alx studio leaks in the near future seeing as elijah was the last thing anyone had /-:

But is I Feel Love an ALX song, and Allie X Andra song, or a recent demo?

2013, aka allie x andra. it was one of the new demos on her 2013 demo reel.

So badly waiting for someone to leak it, but I know it probably might not be. Also phantom but I know we'll never get that too.

So badly waiting for someone to leak it, but I know it probably might not be. Also phantom but I know we'll never get that too.

i did ask the producer of phantom for the full track a year ago, but 'it was never finished' and he wouldn't give it to me, ugh.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i did ask the producer of phantom for the full track a year ago, but 'it was never finished' and he wouldn't give it to me, ugh.

But isn't there someone who has the audio of a live performance of phantom?

"Homebound" is possibly my most wanted song. I also really really want "I Feel Love" and "Faded" from the snippets we have, they sound amazing.

ugh SAME :crying: i really want Homebound to leak one day

lABVyGE.png

so, do we know more about Reborn? because it's such a FLAWLESS track, and it HAS to be on the Suicide Squad soundtrack :defeated:

It was written in late 2015 and recorded in January this year, produced by DaHeala (The Weeknd, Stephan Moccio), and the movie comes out August 5.

qYUEsHa.png