National Anthem

ALLIE X

It was written in late 2015 and recorded in January this year, produced by DaHeala (The Weeknd, Stephan Moccio), and the movie comes out August 5.

sooooo....... it's being released?  :creep:

lABVyGE.png

We already have the song so it doesn't matter either way :hooker:

the version that leaked sounds super unfinished and rough :defeated: plus being on a soundtrack this huge would be great for her

RVhKIwP.gif

the version that leaked sounds super unfinished and rough :defeated: plus being on a soundtrack this huge would be great for her

it is definitely going to be on the soundtrack, but I'm pretty sure the version that was on the playlist (when it accidentally leaked) is the finished one despite the repeated verse.

qYUEsHa.png

ugh thiiissssssss

it is definitely going to be on the soundtrack, but I'm pretty sure the version that was on the playlist (when it accidentally leaked) is the finished one despite the repeated verse.

noooo don't say that :defeated: i need a more finalized and mastered version of it, allieee

lABVyGE.png

ugh thiiissssssss

noooo don't say that :defeated: i need a more finalized and mastered version of it, allieee

highly doubt that's the final considering it was literally called "Reborn Demo". Key word, demo. Also there's one vocal line that sounds unmastered as well as like it was done in one take. No way that's a final

so what's the correct title then?

"When and How" or "When/How"

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

That's a funny story, because nowhere was it ever 'literally' called "Reborn Demo"

sN5TKuy.png

The uploader is an employee of a publishing company. There is absolutely no way she would've been sent a demo to upload on this playlist that was meant to be privately shared with another company involved in the production of the movie.

qYUEsHa.png

That's a funny story, because nowhere was it ever 'literally' called "Reborn Demo"

sN5TKuy.png

The uploader is an employee of a publishing company. There is absolutely no way she would've been sent a demo to upload on this playlist that was meant to be privately shared with another company involved in the production of the movie.

okay daddy (-:

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I hope I'm not giving myself a death sentence by posting this link considering her fanbase drama :oprah3: but I found this in 1 of her tumblr tags which I track earlier and I've only ever heard Chad from it before, im like 70% sure it's unleaked or really uncommon

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-70635249/alx-hillside-festival-2012-full-set

RVhKIwP.gif

I hope I'm not giving myself a death sentence by posting this link considering her fanbase drama :oprah3: but I found this in 1 of her tumblr tags which I track earlier and I've only ever heard Chad from it before, im like 70% sure it's unleaked or really uncommon

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-70635249/alx-hillside-festival-2012-full-set

https://soundcloud.com/user-70635249/i-feel-love-take-1-allie-hughes

I Feel Love leaked? no this is definitely a new leak

BzhmW.png

omg the recording of Hillside is SO much clearer and higher quality :defeated:

fehdskjzldlxaskz and the Catch demo sounds so gooooddDDDDD :defeated:

edit:

I ripped, split up and tagged everything that leaked and made everyone a zip!!

download right here!

lABVyGE.png