National Anthem

ALLIE X

wait, this version of the song is different :defeated:

YES OH MY GOD IT HAS THE ADLIBS THAT SHE DOES LIVE ITS ALL I WANTED FROM THE SONG FOREVER

I'M IN CLASS RN IF ANYONE CAN FIND A WAY TO RIP IT PLEASE SEND IT TO ME

X----into me, into you----X

there's no easy way to rip it off that site unfortunately, I like the adlibs at the end. I wonder if she authorized this or if it was an accident

edit: I found a way, but it's in like 100 pieces I'll have to piece together. they save as mp4 frag files

BzhmW.png

edit: I found a way, but it's in like 100 pieces I'll have to piece together. they save as mp4 frag files

i saw that too, i have nooo time for that, so if you do that, pleeease send it to me!!

X----into me, into you----X

oh my GOD 

the video is actually PERFECT. it's everything I've wanted from her tbh.  why does she keep delivering videos like TMTD when she can do shit like this though

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

and the new version of Santuary  :defeated:  oh my. I ripped the audio, if anyone wants a DL.

DOWNLOAD.

lABVyGE.png

The video is pretty bad, and actually really stupid with no fluid plot. Though I really like the radio edit of the song. She runs out of the house just to get back to the house the entire time? She drove all through the mountain yet the kids were right across where she drove all the way to? WITH the flag?  :rip:  

qYUEsHa.png

There are 63 frag files, but once combined, the video is really glitchy. They're F4F files and all the software I've tried + terminal code, the result is really bad so idk how else to get a perfect stream rip

If anyone else wants to try here's a zip of the fragment files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yglx3hnf346fkh0/Frag_Files.zip

Let me introduce you to AdobeHDS.php. Trivially easy. 

I'm interested in seeing what you tried though, especially this "terminal code". ;)