National Anthem

ALLIE X

I like Purge, but I don't think it's album worthy, I think it works just as it is (a rough emotional piano ballad). I'm betting she has much better stuff coming to the playlist

RVhKIwP.gif

Yeah, so it's not even studio quality. Fuck.. It's beautiful though.

But here's a problem, how are we supposed to help her put together this album if we only get one track at a time? :rip: We'll have this album next summer...

lABVyGE.png

soooo I'm super happy that we have "Purge", but I'm really disheartened by how this seems to be going now. Allie says the song will be up for 1 week and the more spins it gets the more likely it is to be finished into a full song for CXII. This sounds like we will have to wait through all these songs, and ONLY THEN will she go back and make the songs fully produced after we help her determine the tracklist.

Earlier, she had made it seem like all the songs were done and that we just needed to help her decide which ones were going to make the cut. It seems very different now and I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like it's going to take forever for CXII.

H0bDaqU.gif

9QlwYNo.pngI'm sorry, but what the hell is this? The more spins and shares it gets, the more it'll be considered for CXII? No shit this song is going to be on the tracklist, there's nothing to compare it to. And how does she think exposure = quality? The news is just that "Allie X released something", there's no actual input being given on the song itself besides "oh my god its gorgeous yes queen" because all of the fans are just so fucking grateful that she actually released something, there's no objective view of it at all! And when the next song is released hopefully in less than 3 weeks, the question will not be "Is it better than Purge?" because Purge will no longer even be on the playlist. It'll just be starting from square 1 again.

X----into me, into you----X

soooo I'm super happy that we have "Purge", but I'm really disheartened by how this seems to be going now. Allie says the song will be up for 1 week and the more spins it gets the more likely it is to be finished into a full song for CXII. This sounds like we will have to wait through all these songs, and ONLY THEN will she go back and make the songs fully produced after we help her determine the tracklist.

And also that we have to literally not share or even listen to the tracks we don't want for the album? 

X----into me, into you----X

Does she really think this is a solid release plan, when it's best described as a drawn out hype killer? A better way to make this work would be to do the one song a week thing to build up hype for maybe a month, using songs she's pretty sure she wants finished, then drop all the remaining ones at once and put everything to a poll.

This Unsolved thing had everything to be genius but it's gonna be messy af.  :oprah2:

She is basically upolading a demo of something that will be on the album regardless because there is no reference point to what is good or not to make the cut. And that will basically kill the hype for it because the wait's been way too long.

自由になる自由がある

Yeah the Unsolved playlist is going to fail. Purge WILL get the most shares out of all the tracks (except TMTD) because it's the first proper playlist release we've gotten, there's a lot of hype for it, unlike the next tracks. This is set up so Purge will be on the tracklist :/

Also, if it'll be up for one week, does that mean we're getting 1 demo per week? Because is so that's a damn mess, this playlist could be going on for 2 months at least then the time

It'll take her to produce the finals..

RVhKIwP.gif