National Anthem

ALLIE X

LOL YOU LITERALLY LEAKED A SNIPPET

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of leaking a snippet and be praised for it - it's an old track and wasn't gonna be released so I don't give a fuck what you say

And mdfjkjghdlf at you still teasing lyrics

you're literally insane

some of us do kind things for others Nathie :-( it's not about praise all the time :-( I know you don't know any better but please try to understand it's not always about doing it for what you want, it's for others :-( maybe you can go steal a beating heart instead of material for once... you could use it

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

some of us do kind things for others Nathie :-( it's not about praise all the time :-( I know you don't know any better but please try to understand it's not always about doing it for what you want, it's for others :-( maybe you can go steal a beating heart instead of material for once... you could use it

Yeah, all of Allie's stolen unreleased material is "for other"

Please just stop you're only proving my point that you're an insane motherfucking psychopath, if you think your posts are going to get people to believe your fantasy then go ahead, you're over anyways 

I might be cold-hearted towards this bullshit but at least I have a healthy functioning brain  :toofunny:  

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

*intentionally drops soap for some aXtion*

*nobody goes near his fat (and not in a good way) ass*

can you stop attacking his weight, it literally has nothing to do with the argument and makes you look more immature than you already are

BzhmW.png

he leaked whenhow along with THW, both HB demos, chad redux, some instrumentals, not broken and a bunch of other new songs onto picosong a week ago... i told allie's manager and the producers !!

can you stop attacking his weight, it literally has nothing to do with the argument and makes you look more immature than you already are

except he made fun of me for having an eating disorder for 6+ months, i think it's kinda justified

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

except he made fun of me for having an eating disorder for 6+ months, i think it's kinda justified

Agreed. 

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

*cries into burger* FINALLY SOMEBODY LOVES ME

He just wasn't agreeing with the fat shaming though piggy totally deserves it after the mental and emotional abuse he did to us.

He just wasn't agreeing with the fat shaming though piggy totally deserves it after the mental and emotional abuse he did to us.

he goes on at me for 3 ish weeks that i'm "beautiful" et cetera to gain my trust so i'd send him dick pics bc he's literally a pedo... he can fuck off

Lmao I know stuff leaked, but TLIV just said that fsddk leaked another CLXI song (btw it's "Allie X Andra" off Land Of X :flutter: )

I posted the full version of When/How because piggy posted a snippet for attention/praise. Not in my house ! 

he goes on at me for 3 ish weeks that i'm "beautiful" et cetera to gain my trust so i'd send him dick pics bc he's literally a pedo... he can fuck off

I wish everyone would see this because it's the truth

he has pictures of my bare ass literally saved on his phone and god knows who he's sent them to

He tried to blackmail me in the same way... thank god I didn't fall for it. What a fucking sicko.

this thread makes me question humanity tbh

No, YOU make US question humanity   :biblio:

I posted the full version of When/How because piggy posted a snippet for attention/praise. Not in my house !

I wish everyonewould see this because it's the truth

who's everyone??? do you not understand that no one here, not a single member, wants to be involved in the drama of you three? quit trying to prove who's better than who to people who don't care at all. literally no one cares.

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

you guys are ruining this thread. seriously, I'm begging at this point PLEASE stop bringing up drama, let's talk about Allie X and her awesome music!!!!!!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

who's everyone??? do you not understand that no one here, not a single member, wants to be involved in the drama of you three? quit trying to prove who's better than who to people who don't care at all. literally no one cares.

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

you guys are ruining this thread. seriously, I'm begging at this point PLEASE stop bringing up drama, let's talk about Allie X and her awesome music!!!!!!!!

do you realize allie should have 10-12 songs out right now, not nearing 40...

chase is literally hurting her and i'm sick of it