National Anthem

ALLIE X

sue for what exactly?

It was a leak, and several people are guilty of pretending to be her which is far worse than old material being leaked

Lana doesn't sue, Gaga doesn't sue, Madonna got someone arrested but that was for hacking

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/09/05/man_arrested_for_allegedly_hacking_int

allie better take note!

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

sue for what exactly?

It was a leak, and several people are guilty of pretending to be her which is far worse than old material being leaked

Lana doesn't sue, Gaga doesn't sue, Madonna got someone arrested but that was for hacking

When her manager caught me, I stopped. I didn't keep going. Pig here, kept pretending to be her manager after ten or so times Andy demanded him to stop. He was even pulled out of school by his parents because someone from the FBI had called them. I got a warning and that's when I stopped. They said that if I did stop then there wouldn't be any trouble, which is what happened. However for him, he DIDN'T stop. I don't even know how many emails he got saying "Stop the impersonations now, there is an investigation." There ya have it.

Lemme NOT get stared on how he tried to hack Andrea Bussel (Allie's old PR) because Allie sent her the 2013 tracks from last.fm.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

When her manager caught me, I stopped. I didn't keep going. Pig here, kept pretending to be her manager after ten or so times Andy demanded him to stop. He was even pulled out of school by his parents because someone from the FBI had called them. I got a warning and that's when I stopped. They said that if I did stop then there wouldn't be any trouble, which is what happened. However for him, he DIDN'T stop. I don't even know how many emails he got saying "Stop the impersonations now, there is an investigation." There ya have it.

Lemme NOT get stared on how he tried to hack Andrea Bussel (Allie's old PR) because Allie sent her the 2013 tracks from last.fm.

adding to the list of shit he's done:

• traded a snippet of a new song to a psycho
  • gave tongue tied, elevator and perfect day to an idiot who traded them and got them leaked
  • makes constant antisemitic "jokes"
  • mocked me for being poor and having an eating disorder
  • groomed people a year younger than him for nudes
  • leaked songs and hurt allie for NO REASON
  • harrassed and tried to out someone
  • tried to hack into nathan's mac (good luck w that sweetie)
  • told me to commit suicide more than once after i'd told him i was depressed
  • mocks my issues with gender identity and such
  • tried to hack into my kik account

also, when he tried to pin shit on me, let's compare ourselves!

me:

how many people did i contact? literally 4, and all legally under my own name (a girl who posted dwayne gretzky videos, a guy who commented on a blog, david newfeld, and david leyes)

how many songs did i leak? live recordings of elevator, you, headmaster, garden and turn me on, all online, took them down at the producer's request. also leaked 1 studio song (masterpeace) but that was online 6 months before i leaked it

him:

contacted around 100 producers, songwriters, photographers, videographers under false identities (management, allie herself et cetera)

do i even need to bring up the amount of shit he's leaked? kek

him:

contacted around 100 producers, songwriters, photographers, videographers under false identities (management, allie herself et cetera)

The most people I contacted was like 25  :lmao:  and at least a third of them never replied :rip:

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

it's like listening to five year olds bicker

are you talking about the voices in your head?  :ohno:

it's like listening to five year olds bicker

no, you're like a 5 year old having a fit in public and everyone's just kind of lowkey embarassed for the people that have to control it

are you talking about the voices in your head?  :ohno:

don't waste

your time

on me

you're already

the voice inside my head

halsey_0_1456408336.png

don't waste

your time

on me

you're already

the voice inside my head

halsey_0_1456408336.png

oh my god...  :lmao:

remember when he sent his cover of homebound to kelly from alx :deadbanana:

a true halsey-in-a-mall moment

Speaking of Kelly... he tried to tell her that I hacked Allie. Lol. I emailed her and she was super nice and cool. He tried tho! :toofunny:

Speaking of Kelly... he tried to tell her that I hacked Allie. Lol. I emailed her and she was super nice and cool. He tried tho! :toofunny:

i emailed her tonight and told her he leaked hillside and the homebound demos she made with allie! i bet she'll be so pleased to hear