National Anthem

ALLIE X

THIS tbh! i'd die to hear the studio versions of those songs or other live sets in full :hair:

we have chad g redux and elijah (demo) studio versions  :creep:

there's another live set from a couple months earlier, which has live early demo versions of 'you' and in the garden as well as a really early elijah demo and another song called you turn me on, have you heard it?

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

we have chad g redux and elijah (demo) studio versions :creep:

there's another live set from a couple months earlier, which has live early demo versions of 'you' and in the garden as well as a really early elijah demo and another song called you turn me on, have you heard it?

yeah, i knoow but i want you, phantom, dark magic studios and elijah (final) ughh

and yes, are you talking about the mutek set with nautiluss? never heard of this elijah early version though...mhh leak it bb

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

dead I joked about Paper Love and I was right.

Rip Simon Says n

I think it will be great... the "singles" from CXI were...good... (Catch, Prime, Bitch & Sanctuary are standouts even tho I love GOOD & TUMOR and never enough way more than Sanctuary.

I just hope the song won't disappoint\sound "dull" next to songs like Casanova and OHDH... 

yeah, i knoow but i want you, phantom, dark magic studios and elijah (final) ughh

and yes, are you talking about the mutek set with nautiluss? never heard of this elijah early version though...mhh leak it bb

dark magic's real title is 'emergency'

he who shall not be named (mr. email) got the official hillside setlist and that's the title

dark magic's real title is 'emergency'

he who shall not be named (mr. email) got the official hillside setlist and that's the title

proof that it's called "emergency" please, there's been tons of wrong info on a-lot of forums

allie doesnt have any songs where she doesn't mention the song title

You = Emergency = Dark Magic right? they're like... all the same ??

At least that's how it's named on my unreleased pack rip

Wish we had the final, ughhh

I love it so much and I can't barely understand what she's singing n

this is how I have mine labeled

In the garden

Chad redux

Dark magic

Phantom

You

I feel love (donna summers cover)

this is how I have mine labeled

In the garden

Chad redux

Dark magic

Phantom

You

I feel love (donna summers cover)

I got like 2 unreleased "Albuns". One is kinda old\Everyone has it I guess (UNRXLEASED with Sculpture as track 01) and the other one I made with the recent leaks (since I feel Love I guess. Sorry, Thief, YOU... they all belong there).

I love most of these songs lmao I can't wait for II now

-------------

Searched for "Naked Lunch" and saw a post on other board from 2015 the song being registered... it was like page 5 of the thread and started the read...

People were excited for CLXII............October 2015.... they were all pretty sure it was almost done.........

2 years later..........

I wonder if they're still interested tho

Also: Rolling Days is icxnic 

proof that it's called "emergency" please, there's been tons of wrong info on a-lot of forums

allie doesnt have any songs where she doesn't mention the song title

can't say much as i know for a fact he reads my posts on here, but i've been 'in the know' since the leaking shit started in 2015, emergency is the official title

you = 'since you always got an answer for every little thing, maybe we can tell a story, you can tell me what it means'

emergency (dark magic) = 'dear god, take blood, gimme magic, i wanna magic in the dark, ah ah ah'

on a completely unrelated topic, has jabberwocky leaked yet?

can't say much as i know for a fact he reads my posts on here, but i've been 'in the know' since the leaking shit started in 2015, emergency is the official title

idk i won't base off a song title on what someone on a forum says lol there's been so many "allie insiders" :deadbanana:

keep the drama out tho nobody cares, we're just here for the music

Edited by daphneee

idk i won't base off a song title on what someone on a forum says lol there's been so many "allie insiders" :deadbanana:

true dat, but i was the second one ever  :creep:

'east of eden' aka naked lunch is a song where she doesn't mention the title. also leila. and irish colcannon, cabaret song etc

and no, ladies, i haven't wronged allie in any way. i was around people that did, and tried to stop it, but i haven't done anything shady to her. i love my canadian mom <3

true dat, but i was the second one ever  :creep:

'east of eden' aka naked lunch is a song where she doesn't mention the title. also leila.

and no, ladies, i haven't wronged allie in any way. i was around people that did, and tried to stop it, but i haven't done anything shady to her. i love my canadian mom <3

noooooo one cares about the drama or if your an insider or have unreleased please go somewhere else and do that

you = 'since you always got an answer for every little thing, maybe we can tell a story, you can tell me what it means'

emergency (dark magic) = 'dear god, take blood, gimme magic, i wanna magic in the dark, ah ah ah'

OMG SLAY THANK U

I love the line from You 

Jabberwocky only the live rehearsal or something like that from that Bebe Account

noooooo one cares about the drama or if your an insider or have unreleased please go somewhere else and do that

yeah i'm not bragging about the insider shit hence the troll face. i'm here for the music as much as y'all i just hate the misinformation

jabberwocky was released in a pretty low quality rehearsal recording by bebe-rexhas-slave (1? 2? i dont remember)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

yeah that's all there is ): didn't know if the rehearsal was out

aw, i legit wanted to hear a higher quality version pretty badly ... at least we have it in some form i guess

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

aw, i legit wanted to hear a higher quality version pretty badly ... at least we have it in some form i guess

there are no studio versions of the first chad redux, homebound and jabberwocky as performed, although there may be home demos but they'll never surface

there are no studio versions of the first chad redux, homebound and jabberwocky as performed, although there may be home demos but they'll never surface

Sugar turned Bitter

Summer into Winter

Ugh I love Homebound live but the leaks just... idk... I miss the epic intro I guess 

But the chorus ~<3

--

Edit: Listening to "Unrxleased" and got "Overture" playing and I never got what is it? Is it fan-made? some art project? n

I can recognize few melodies and stuff but... I just don't know what's going on n