National Anthem

ALLIE X

You: late.

we've already had this discussion and 24/7 said it's her favorite song so we aren't getting it

24/7 hates allie and wants people to be annoyed @ her lol. she wouldn't leave off her favourite song from the album

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

24/7 hates allie and wants people to be annoyed @ her lol. she wouldn't leave off her favourite song from the album

I think it's "Her" favorite song from the 24\7 person...

I think Allie spoke that her fav that was "left over" was too much to dream

I think it's "Her" favorite song from the 24\7 person...

I think Allie spoke that her fav that was "left over" was too much to dream

ohh. 24/7 is a guy and he used to be a member here

also ladies when they posted why you wanna on youtube i commented "leak something actually worth our time"

p2CETyP.png

THE SECOND REPLY

that's not 24/7, that's some random called 'zak' that trolled my friend alex

I am We are still mourning its exclusion from CollXtion II.

Why did she have us choose between Alexandra and Misbelieving and then include neither? She betta release one (or both) of them as a gift to her fans...

New bio and I love this one

"Secrets live amongst the bookshelf. You can't hide in the same world as your Shadow Self."

Watch this turn out to be another bop that Allie left off of CX2  :crossed:  What happened to "You will hear lots of new songs before the album release" ?  :crossed:

The pic kinda looks like that garden photo shoot from 2015

Watch this turn out to be another bop that Allie left off of CX2  :crossed:  What happened to "You will hear lots of new songs before the album release" ?  :crossed:

The pic kinda looks like that garden photo shoot from 2015

I think it was kinda early to release another song since CASANOVA turned 1 month like few days ago. Also, she'll be releasing the lead single... I think she'll put the lead out around mid-April and then (I Hope) she'll release songs like every 2 weeks or Once a month... 

It would be nice if she could release the finished UNSOLVED songs instead of album songs tho...

April - Lead Single

May - Alexandra\Misbeliving

June - Whole Album + like Purge

but more likely she'll drop half album before the release so we'll have just like 6 brand new tracks or something lmao. + She'll be performing the songs too so I think that's why she'll drop half album... Anyway... waiting.

I think it was kinda early to release another song since CASANOVA turned 1 month like few days ago. Also, she'll be releasing the lead single... I think she'll put the lead out around mid-April and then (I Hope) she'll release songs like every 2 weeks or Once a month... 

It would be nice if she could release the finished UNSOLVED songs instead of album songs tho...

April - Lead Single

May - Alexandra\Misbeliving

June - Whole Album + like Purge

but more likely she'll drop half album before the release so we'll have just like 6 brand new tracks or something lmao. + She'll be performing the songs too so I think that's why she'll drop half album... Anyway... waiting.

I really hope so but I doubt it she never does what she says she will  :(