National Anthem

ALLIE X

Omg the casanova stems are all combined and MP3.....gurl what tf you doin :bye:

slightly disappointed but hey, at least we have them and are getting the full album this time!! (unlike cx2 smh)

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i hope she drops like All the Rage and Too Much to Dream as well tbrh

theyre also fully produced and i think they deserve stem releases

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Omg the casanova stems are all combined and MP3.....gurl what tf you doin :bye:

I think most of her "stems release" are all combined rip.

The only one that had files for every part was Bitch I guess, with Lead\Backing Vocals\everything alone with it's own track

--

Btw never listened to the "guitar" on the song. I feel def :rip: 

gotta say, i am just like, not at all excited for collxtion ii. she is so bad at promoting her songs that pretty much all the hype for it has been eliminated. 

X----into me, into you----X

gotta say, i am just like, not at all excited for collxtion ii. she is so bad at promoting her songs that pretty much all the hype for it has been eliminated. 

bitch needs a better team!!! a**y is the shittiest manager ever i s2g if she hasn't ditched him yet...

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I feel excited and sad about it lmao.

I'm excited for the music but I know that the moment the album is "out" it will be the end of "the era" already cuz it's not like she'll keep doing many music videos and stuff...and then wait for clx iii 

I hope that we'll get at least 2 music videos this time...without one being scrapped 

what did he say ?

exactly. and she's also scrapped all of the good songs. Misbelieving, the final version of Casanova, Alexandra, and those 2 unreleased songs that were candidates. I only want "Paper Love" and that's it...

but if she ever does drop those scrapped songs, (but knowing her, "some songs coming before the release of clx ii" it probably won't happen. let's just have some hope :) ) they'll probably be shitty or different versions than the ones teased. I would really like the final version of Casanova. 24/7 should share it.

I'm really digging the colour scheme this era tbh.

Lots of mint greens and faded/pastel colors. Definitely a summer vibe!

me too, i'm really glad that she's amped up the visuals this era, especially with the colored vinyl. I'm interested in the concept of the blocks/missing pieces of her in the cover art for the album, and I hope she elaborates on it in more visuals. I'm also kinda sad that spinning doesn't seem to be part of the gifs anymore :( it was cute

smile.gif

me too, i'm really glad that she's amped up the visuals this era, especially with the colored vinyl. I'm interested in the concept of the blocks/missing pieces of her in the cover art for the album, and I hope she elaborates on it in more visuals. I'm also kinda sad that spinning doesn't seem to be part of the gifs anymore :( it was cute

i remember she did a livestream abt three weks ago the day before she dropped casanova and all that she was doing was pointing her camera at her computer screen and u could see part of a .gif that was in the room with the blocks and u could here live harmonizing vocals over and over it was rly pretty and im sad i didnt record it, it was iconic and SHES COMING FOR BLOOD. She also said in a Q&A that the blocks represent pieces of her and being put together and coming apart. Very sentimentally