National Anthem

ALLIE X

Sugar turned Bitter

Summer into Winter

Ugh I love Homebound live but the leaks just... idk... I miss the epic intro I guess 

But the chorus ~<3

--

Edit: Listening to "Unrxleased" and got "Overture" playing and I never got what is it? Is it fan-made? some art project? n

I can recognize few melodies and stuff but... I just don't know what's going on n

overture was the introduction track to allie's 2011 unreleased album 'the hard way'. it contains samples of headmaster, o chad, elevator and a few other songs from the album. it's an official track ~ you can see a live performance here

side note: anyone else super interested at how elijah evolved into aurora? completely different instrumental and vibes but the same chorus. queen of recycling

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

overture was the introduction track to allie's 2011 unreleased album 'the hard way'. it contains samples of headmaster, o chad, elevator and a few other songs from the album. it's an official track ~ you can see a live performance here

side note: anyone else super interested at how elijah evolved into aurora? completely different instrumental and vibes but the same chorus. queen of recycling

That's so awesome I swear to god this woman is just from another world. That's just a masterpiece... Never really watched the old sets in full but the whole performance of music infused with theater... I wish she could bring some of that for the new tour since the "Doing X" was "way more simple"....

About the side note: Aurora is my fav ballad, it's gorgeous but so so simple\fragile...

That's so awesome I swear to god this woman is just from another world. That's just a masterpiece... Never really watched the old sets in full but the whole performance of music infused with theater... I wish she could bring some of that for the new tour since the "Doing X" was "way more simple"....

About the side note: Aurora is my fav ballad, it's gorgeous but so so simple\fragile...

allie's shows have always been pretty amazing, really sad so much of the video has since been wiped from the 'net before anyone got a chance to save it.

y'all should go check out kelly's new album, it's great (one of the girls from ALX)

allie's shows have always been pretty amazing, really sad so much of the video has since been wiped from the 'net before anyone got a chance to save it.

y'all should go check out kelly's new album, it's great (one of the girls from ALX)

yall better not sleep on kelly like allie with her old backup singer

VHshv7gl.png

since we're at it, couldn't some lil angel leak debut, sorry and thief in proper hq already? thnx we've already suffered enough with these shitty edited sc rips

(also leak leila :creep:)

Allie must've hired a snipe on Bebe or something because she's posted next to nothing after having the floodgates open for so long. I wish she would post the stems so we can assemble them like with Oh My God.

since we're at it, couldn't some lil angel leak debut, sorry and thief in proper hq already? thnx we've already suffered enough with these shitty edited sc rips

(also leak leila :creep:)

iirc someone here actually has at least some of those in hq but they didnt share them - i tried to get them tho rip

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Allie must've hired a snipe on Bebe or something because she's posted next to nothing after having the floodgates open for so long. I wish she would post the stems so we can assemble them like with Oh My God.

allie faved a leak on bebe-slave, next thing you know all the songs disappeared :O

Every single time I come to this thread hoping to find information on CX2 all I see is you guys digging around in some old songs and thirsting for irrelevant leaks.

i mean, if allie wants to drop collxtion ii news on us id be happy to discuss it lmao

April 20th could not come soon enough bitch it feels like the days are getting longer and longer just waiting to here a shitty rexording of it. I hope it's one of those things where fans go and know shes gonna perform it so they get quiet so we, who cant physically be there, can actually hear the song

April 20th could not come soon enough bitch it feels like the days are getting longer and longer just waiting to here a shitty rexording of it. I hope it's one of those things where fans go and know shes gonna perform it so they get quiet so we, who cant physically be there, can actually hear the song

im praying someone puts the live versions online ... are people getting their vinyls at the show?  perhaps then we'll get some rips of it... all i know is i am too poor to go and i hope the gays shut up long enough to give us a decent recording

im praying someone puts the live versions online ... are people getting their vinyls at the show?  perhaps then we'll get some rips of it... all i know is i am too poor to go and i hope the gays shut up long enough to give us a decent recording

i honestly think shes only dropping paper love first to either,

A.) Prove us all wrong and show it's good

or B.) see if we like it and when we don't, immediatley swap it out for something else

i honestly think shes only dropping paper love first to either,

A.) Prove us all wrong and show it's good

or B.) see if we like it and when we don't, immediatley swap it out for something else

i have faith in allie considering her entire back catalog of released stuff so far has been bops of another realm, i still wish that song she did with noonie bao (featuring or writing) made it onto the record

also i hope she doesnt pull a gaga like no Please

Someone on ATRL said that they got a vinyl to mp3 converter just for this album