National Anthem

ALLIE X

HEQWUIAYR

Y'ALLLLLLLLL ALLIE IS GONNA SHOT A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THAT'S SO US!!!!! AND IT'S GONNA BE SOME HIGH BUDGET SHIT SINCE MUCHFACT CANADA IS FUNDING IT
I'M FREAKING OUT, CATCH 2.0 IS COMING :defeated:

EIUUFDISYUFYHWESAUFHSDFIUVHSDOIFHWIUSD

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Y'ALLLLLLLLL ALLIE IS GONNA SHOT A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THAT'S SO US!!!!! AND IT'S GONNA BE SOME HIGH BUDGET SHIT SINCE MUCHFACT CANADA IS FUNDING IT

I'M FREAKING OUT, CATCH 2.0 IS COMING :defeated:

what where when

GOD PLS TAKE KIDS AWAY FROM ALLIE X AND MAKE THAT'S SO US TURN INTO HER PRIME I BEG U IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES BUT TAKE THE KIDS AWAY FROM THIS VID

what where when

GOD PLS TAKE KIDS AWAY FROM ALLIE X AND MAKE THAT'S SO US TURN INTO HER PRIME I BEG U IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES BUT TAKE THE KIDS AWAY FROM THIS VID

inb4 the video is allie x running away from some scary kids but she's saved by her friend and then they drive off (there's also a creepy doll involved somehow)

omg wig i'm late but u won the poll right?

I actually don't know. There were 2 SF polls because 6 queens applied (only 4 options allowed in a twitter poll). One poll had 4 queens (mine), one poll had 2. The queen who won the poll with 2 will have more votes and a higher percentage of votes because there was only one other option. I just hope that Allie doesn't choose it by who has a higher percentage because it would be unfair if one queen who got more than 50% in the other poll won over the poll who had votes divided among 4 queens, which would be impossible to get 50% of the votes in. I think that I should win because I'm actually from San Francisco as opposed to the other queen who is from L.A. But alternatively, there should be 2 winners for the cities that had 2 polls. Either way, she said she would be sending DMs to the winning queens today and I haven't gotten one yet.

Sorry for the rant but I think that these polls were *so* poorly managed. In the Dallas poll one queen (who was not from Dallas) bought hundreds of votes, in the Portland poll 5 queens applied so there was one poll with 1 queen in it, and in the DC poll some teen who was not a drag queen and didn't submit a performance video won (he wanted to meet her so he claims that this will be his drag debut).

I actually don't know. There were 2 SF polls because 6 queens applied (only 4 options allowed in a twitter poll). One poll had 4 queens (mine), one poll had 2. The queen who won the poll with 2 will have more votes and a higher percentage of votes because there was only one other option. I just hope that Allie doesn't choose it by who has a higher percentage because it would be unfair if one queen who got more than 50% in the other poll won over the poll who had votes divided among 4 queens, which would be impossible to get 50% of the votes in. I think that I should win because I'm actually from San Francisco as opposed to the other queen who is from L.A. But alternatively, there should be 2 winners for the cities that had 2 polls. Either way, she said she would be sending DMs to the winning queens today and I haven't gotten one yet.

Sorry for the rant but I think that these polls were *so* poorly managed. In the Dallas poll one queen (who was not from Dallas) bought hundreds of votes, in the Portland poll 5 queens applied so there was one poll with 1 queen in it, and in the DC poll some teen who was not a drag queen and didn't submit a performance video won (he wanted to meet her so he claims that this will be his drag debut).

buy a ticket u cheap ass bitch

allie fans are horrible omg

I feel it's unfair cuz like, weren't u the first person who mentioned her the drag thing? she should have actually hired u first lol 

I hope u get the spot, voted on 2 accounts and asked my friends to vote for u too! 

buy a ticket u cheap ass bitch

allie fans are horrible omg

I bought a ticket before she announced the drag queen thing. But if you're talking about the teenager, buy a ticket u cheap ass bitch.

I feel it's unfair cuz like, weren't u the first person who mentioned her the drag thing? she should have actually hired u first lol 

I hope u get the spot, voted on 2 accounts and asked my friends to vote for u too! 

I wasn't, but it's still unfair.

But thank you! I managed to beat everyone in my own poll by a lot of votes. I was only about 50 or so votes from beating the winning queen in poll 2. I hope that counts for something....

I bought a ticket before she announced the drag queen thing. But if you're talking about the teenager, buy a ticket u cheap ass bitch.

I wasn't, but it's still unfair.

But thank you! I managed to beat everyone in my own poll by a lot of votes. I was only about 50 or so votes from beating the winning queen in poll 2. I hope that counts for something....

omg i meant the guy who won just to meet her  :ohno: i voted for u omg

are we forgetting she filmed a casanova music video... she literally posted a screenshot of it with her sitting in a car

I thought that was just a little picture her friend took of her? Is it actually for a Casanova music video?

I thought that was just a little picture her friend took of her? Is it actually for a Casanova music video?

the quality/photo size seemed to be a screencap of a video. i don't know for sure but it was rumored around the time casanova came out i think?