National Anthem

ALLIE X

are we forgetting she filmed a casanova music video... she literally posted a screenshot of it with her sitting in a car

I don't think she really did... no way it would be unleaked for so long n

I'm not sure about what photo u talking about but it would just be stupid to keep the vid unreleased unless it's a "Sanctuary" situation. She always mentioned about how Casanova was just a promo & Paper Love was the real lead... but it would be great.

I'm so excited for That's so Us because the song was for real a fav for so long... truly special for me

I don't think she really did... no way it would be unleaked for so long n

I'm not sure about what photo u talking about but it would just be stupid to keep the vid unreleased unless it's a "Sanctuary" situation. She always mentioned about how Casanova was just a promo & Paper Love was the real lead... but it would be great.

I'm so excited for That's so Us because the song was for real a fav for so long... truly special for me

honestly i'm so curious as to how she'd present that's so us visually, it's such a happy song and her visuals are always dark

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

honestly i'm so curious as to how she'd present that's so us visually, it's such a happy song and her visuals are always dark

I always thought of the video in a "fashion film" style somehow (I even dreamed about the vid being released with the visual album and it was all close ups but it was just beautitufl) but now a "high budget" one... no idea

bless you

tbh i hope she releases more demos i highkey want to hear simon says/downtown/lifted demos asap

i hope she posts the rough version of need you and the 2013-ish version of lifted  :defeated:

i used to be casady  :teehee: