National Anthem

ALLIE X

leave me be. thanks. your threats do not concern me and this topic is about Allie X, not this personal bullshit

i have your entire family within 5 minutes of contact. do not think you can mess with me and my friends and get away with it.

i have your entire family within 5 minutes of contact. do not think you can mess with me and my friends and get away with it.

STOP. seriously, hash this out somewhere else

BzhmW.png

btw i can't call because i'm in the U K and you're in nebraska, but i can dm/pm/email/fb message, so ya

STOP. seriously, hash this out somewhere else

he did this to my friend on here in march so i'm giving him a taste !

call my family pls

stop engaging with this person.

Some of us would actually like this thread to stay open during the track selection process

btw i can't call because i'm in the U K and you're in nebraska, but i can dm/pm/email/fb message, so ya

he did this to my friend on here in march so i'm giving him a taste !

you're being selfish considering it doesn't involve 98% of the people that post in here and it got closed last time, so stop.

BzhmW.png

Some of us would actually like this thread to stay open during the track selection process

once chase fucks off away from here everything will be good (^:

you're being selfish considering it doesn't involve 98% of the people that post in here and it got closed last time, so stop.

do you not understand how serious this is though... this kid threatened to get my family evicted and tried to out my best friend... now he fucking leaks allie's new single to people on ATRL and i'm so beyond done. he has NO RESPEFCT for anyone other than the people that serve him his KFC

this little (huge?? 300lb) fuckhead mocks me for being 1. poor and 2. having had eating disorders in the past, then acts like I'M the baddie for calling him a whale/obese whatever when we fought. he only ever spoke to me back in may 2015 because i had unleaked allie songs, once he started hacking her and getting more stuff (mine came from an obscure live set i found on soundcloud), he saw me as nothing more than a punching bag. he wishes he had the ALX tea i have now though !

when a person you've never met has a tea archive so extensive they have photos of your grandma that died 10 years ago, it's time to stop messing with them

rest in peace this thread. wishing the drama would stop

you want your drama to stop? i want a complete apology to both me and nathan and you are going to delete everything you have on us.

if not, r.i.p. to your career.

This is my kind of drama but honestly holy shit

he fucked with me and my friend for like 3 solid months... kek

in 2 nights i pretty much found his entire family on social media... LMAO his siblings have some rather interesting interests