National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm surprised you didn't make another dupe just to post that, congrats. baby steps my friend, baby steps !

the funniest part is that none of the accounts yesterday were me besides my 1 account. got disabled trying to verify the other so I made another to post here. are you mad that no one's falling for your shit and didn't flock to your defense?

please do us all a favor and get the fuck out of here  :toofunny:

the funniest part is that none of the accounts yesterday were me besides my 1 account. got disabled trying to verify the other so I made another to post here. are you mad that no one's falling for your shit and didn't flock to your defense?

please do us all a favor and get the fuck out of here :toofunny:

you're still trying to defend yourself lol

*has an excuse for everything*

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

lmao the wav is up scaled. not broken only exists in 320. thanks though

and yes there is a 6 minute ish cut. was a top line for a DJ (Tiesto) that got axed.

wait, if the instrumentals are in WAV, then yes those are real. NB only exists in 320 KBPS

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

and yes there is a 6 minute ish cut. was a top line for a DJ (Tiesto) that got axed.

False. The "6 minute ish cut" is nothing but the minute track looped. Nice try though. 

lmao the wav is up scaled. not broken only exists in 320. thanks though

wait, if the instrumentals are in WAV, then yes those are real. NB only exists in 320 KBPS

um hi yes hello, LEAK HER

H0bDaqU.gif

False. The "6 minute ish cut" is nothing but the minute track looped. Nice try though.

nope. there is a 6 minute full cut. thanks though. just because I didn't give it to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It makes me laugh how Europa thinks he has everything. Lol.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

nope. there is a 6 minute full cut. thanks though. just because I didn't give it to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It makes me laugh how Europa thinks he has everything. Lol.

Except you did give it to me, it is 6 minutes long, and it's the 56 seconds looped  :deadbanana: and lol how you think you're gonna get away with all these leaks

you sir are a flop