National Anthem

ALLIE X

they ain't worth shit now but in a year or two when she blows up they'll be worth a lot

just look at the marina / gaga / lana fanbases etc

The difference is that for Gaga and Lana, that music was stolen, whereas for Marina none of it was really sold. Her music was posted on the internet and taken down when she got signed and nobody actually has anything.

yes. even if i was going to leak them, i'm not now since y'all are cunty about it. relax.

and you're petty...

Oh my god, MOUTHSORE, my bad, BLONDECORE doesn't have shit so it's like not worth arguing back and forth.

This threads 46 pages and maybe half are actually discussion that'd help a new fan learn about this artist.

You mean like every other thread...right?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I wonder if she'll release the CollXtions as a box with the different volumes when they're all out. It would be so cool. Ah, imagine if the boxes were signed like Marina's vinyl box set. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

I wonder if she'll release the CollXtions as a box with the different volumes when they're all out. It would be so cool. Ah, imagine if the boxes were signed like Marina's vinyl box set. :flutter:

that would me amazing!

MOUTHSORE i am cackling

Since you're only interested in what they're worth it seems, what if I paid you $10 for each and signed a NDA ^-^? With some penalty like if I leak it you get even more money, like thousands of $ c:? So what do you say? Though I suppose proving I leaked it would be hard, not that I even would.

Since you're only interested in what they're worth it seems, what if I paid you $10 for each and signed a NDA ^-^? With some penalty like if I leak it you get even more money, like thousands of $ c:? So what do you say? Though I suppose proving I leaked it would be hard, not that I even would.

the fucking thirst omfg

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

please love yourself a bit more

X----into me, into you----X

the fucking thirst omfg

Ikr? But you're a bitch, so I'm jist trying to appeal to your greed instead of any kindness <3

I WILL. THANKSSSSIES.

the fucking thirst omfg

Ikr? But you're a bitch, so I'm jist trying to appeal to your greed instead of any kindness <3

I WILL. THANKSSSSIES.

Why are people so strung up on the older Allie tracks? I honestly can't get into them. I am craving Collxtion though. AH these 2 weeks will be brutal. Good & Tumor are so amazing.

XUKvIGN.png