National Anthem

ALLIE X

Nobody even knew that. The Marina and The Diamonds level of irrelevancy..

chalky xbox wouldn't be anywhere without marina, sis.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

"when she blows up" :lmao:

Can the shitty Allie fans just go to Allieboards to die thanks

You're kind of salty...chill. She has a solid 10k following at least on Twitter and Facebook and she's continuously growing everyday. She has the opportunity to blow up through any of her producers or through her own work.

chalky xbox wouldn't be anywhere without marina, sis

I agree ----> leak Allie's music tbh

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

i meant

jealous of me b/c i'm a moderator on a forum that's actually going somewhere

#oops

dddd you are? :rip:

You're kind of salty...chill. She has a solid 10k following at least on Twitter and Facebook and she's continuously growing everyday. She has the opportunity to blow up through any of her producers or through her own work.

Salty? About? He just compared her to Gaga and Lana...I like her but that is a fuckin leeeeeap

i meant

jealous of me b/c i'm a moderator on a forum that's actually going somewhere

#oops

You are ;o; Who the hell are you? MASTERpeace? Boo ;^; Moderator and a whore-der

You are ;o; Who the hell are you? MASTERpeace? Boo ;^; Moderator and a whore-der

whore-duh indead

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

iM 15 iLl hAVe u fUCkiN kNOw

LYIN' HOE. YOU'RE 666. Anyway the drama her is amusing to me honestly c: But I'm assured you don't have any tracks we dont or any even worth mentioning because you confessed greed as your reason for not sharing. But I think my offer, while a bit odd and maybe offputting <3,was certainly fair and would offer no issues to interfere with your later and rather poor scheme.

It wouldn't shock me if Allie dropped GOOD today...considering today is GOOD FRIDAY! 

I've been thinking since she privated all the Xamples that she really is going to. Hopefully, I'm thirsty.  :hooker:

XUKvIGN.png