National Anthem

ALLIE X

im sorry i didn't know there was a counter on how long i've been a fan? so sorry 

lol I think you misinterpreted what I was saying

I was just saying that some people have waited for 2 years :deadbanana: not any shade to you 

Yes, those are the EP! There's a closer pic somewhere, but I can't find it rn  :toofunny:

It looks beautiful. Would be such a treasure to get one  :defeated:  I love physical CDs so much (I have over 300 of them :creep: ) and the thought of obtaining old Allie releases is heavenly  :defeated:

It looks beautiful. Would be such a treasure to get one  :defeated:  I love physical CDs so much (I have over 300 of them :creep: ) and the thought of obtaining old Allie releases is heavenly  :defeated:

Right?  :defeated:

It's so funny how she had a little success on the Toronto area, and still has, and none of her material made it's way online or on ebay.  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある

Right?  :defeated:

It's so funny how she had a little success on the Toronto area, and still has, and none of her material made it's way online or on ebay.  :defeated:

I know! I checked eBay past auctions with worthpoint (archives every auction) and z e r o results came up for "allie hughes" "allie hughes cd" "allie hughes ep"  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin: