lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I'm... Not feeling it. Although they used an amazing musical structure and unusual progression formula, it doesn't... Do anything for me.

I feel sorry for you! I don't know what age you are, but if you're allowed to drink, do it while listening to it. It makes it so magical. 

I'm... Not feeling it. Although they used an amazing musical structure and unusual progression formula, it doesn't... Do anything for me.

:kiss:

:kiss:

She coudn't have given us something better than this, remembers me when I first heard Ride, I was expecting something very radio-friendly to get her up in the charts, instead I got that beautiful ballad, because we all know Lana doesn't do it for the charts but for the art. If Aka ever got reworked it would sound like this, the chorus it's like an evolved but still different version of Kill Kill,  it's like drinking under the stars in the cold night very atmospherical music. It's amazing to see she's evolving but hasn't forgot her roots, Queen of the Gas Station, Mermaid Motel would fit here so perfectly. I really hope there's sexy songs like those in Ultraviolence 

just got back home~

i dig the song a lot! the way it slows down is fucking dope as hell. the sounds at the ending as well omg. yayo aka genius. if this is what they meant by unlistenable im down.

only thing bothering me about the release is all the talk about charts like  :gtfo: #sorrynotsorry

EQFO7rX.png