lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

queens of saigons lol again 

its alright, interesting differences in this and her previous work but it feels like much of the same to me. is she afraid of changing her song topics? 

:eek:

but i adore her look in that teaser

:candy:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

The beginning of the verses sounds so much like a H&M commercial. Where she sings: Down On the West Coast they got a saying...

I really love the second verse.

As I see I'm not alone with the opinion that this song is a grower, and it really is similar to Gods & Monsters.

It's a good song, but I'm a little sad....Kill Kill, BTD and Ride are all better, and so is every song on Paradise :sadcore:

I expected something more epic, but oh well the song is fine, I don't wanna complain

The beginning of the verses sounds so much like a H&M commercial. Where she sings: Down On the West Coast they got a saying...

I really love the second verse.

As I see I'm not alone with the opinion that this song is a grower, and it really is similar to Gods & Monsters.

It's a good song, but I'm a little sad....Kill Kill, BTD and Ride are all better, and so is every song on Paradise :sadcore:

I expected something more epic, but oh well the song is fine, I don't wanna complain

More epic?

I told you there was a mistake with the iTunes "release date" the YouTube info has been changed to Official audio for new single West Coast. Video coming soon.

iTunes link coming soon.

Now I really think lana could be the iTunes surprise release ???! Maybe

She probably is since she was one of the most streamed artists last year and there was this talk about spotify being really involved in that surprise release

WC seems pretty epic to me. :P

Speaking of:

The live version is really excellent tbh

I'll alternate this with the studio version and I don't have to listen to anything else for days! :eartha:

Soooo now that it's on Itunes... can someone tell who are the producers/co-writers

It's prob just Dan but..

Produced by Dan, Co-written by Rick Nowels