lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

is the one they play on radio 1 shorter? i got sent the one that got played on the radio and the one on youtube and the radio one is like a minute shorter

Omg that's so true! It's kind of like a more mellow "no one's gonna take my soul away". I really loooove the chorus and I like how it changes from fast to slow, but I don't like the transition from slow to fast and I don't if it's because of my file but it does sound a little choppy.

Completely agreed! These are not the lyrics Lana made me used to. I hope the rest of UV will be lyrically on the same level like the previous stuff.

OMG THIS MEANS WWE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR UV LIKE THE END OF THE SUMMER AT LEAST

That seems like a long time. Not in terms of my patience, but in terms of having a single out. I understand other artists have had singles out for 4 months at a time, but I don't see how that's strategic in any way. It even seems odd to me that the single won't be available for purchase in over a month. I like to think the album will be released sooner, or those billboards and the promo with this single seem to be put out too quickly.

I'm just thinking out loud. Nobody knows, and I honestly don't understand how singles and album releases are usually done.

mid-tempo ballad that collapses into woozy surf-rock following a fragile pop chorus, "West Coast" expands Del Rey's reach without sacrificing the main tenets of her appeal. 

:agree2:

The May 18th release date for the single has disappeared off of Lanadelrey.com !

YEAH? I was like "what are you guys talking about i dont see the release date anywhere"

Do you think they realized their mistake

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.