lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

i already know it by heart because im home alone and listened to it like 20 times in a row already very loud dancing windows open oops

:omfg2:  :yesnod:  :rock:  :lanahairflip:  :grinds:  :dance:

yeah that's me right now 

I fucking love the single - it sounds like TDAGARIM era Brand New with female singer instead of Jesse Lacey :cumming2: , which is the last thing that I would expect from Lana (does she even know the band and this record???).
This is already better than entire Paradise CD...I'm so stocked for Ultraviolence :thirst:

i am nothing and should be everything

Why would she post that if it's "supposed" to be released in May? I think that it's another mistake with the website.. Because only a fool would release the audio and then the exact same audio the next month on iTunes ?

Ugh, if you're a Charli XCX fan, you'll know she put out a video for SuperLove like a couple months before the audio was actually on iTunes.

I love the overall mood and the direction this seems to hint the album is going. Not sure on the song itself thoughI think it's a grower.

The lyrics are her usual bussiness of trying more to create a mood/vibe instead of really investing into the words, but they're not bad. "Te deseo cariño/Boy it's you I desire" is cringy though, it's basically  the same phrase :toofunny:

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Guest Dot

Omg, me too! This slow part reminds me of Gods&Monsters.

Omg that's so true! It's kind of like a more mellow "no one's gonna take my soul away". I really loooove the chorus and I like how it changes from fast to slow, but I don't like the transition from slow to fast and I don't if it's because of my file but it does sound a little choppy.

I will need some time to adjust to this new sound, but it sounds so unique and etheral. I love it

However I imagine it to be difficult to sing along during a concert . It's way more complicated structured than the BtD /Paradise song.

And I adore this surf noir hawaiian  metal glam. Finally I have more than a mere idea what she could have meant with that.  It's the perfect description for the songs vibes in my opinion.

I feel really happy for her and for us.

Great Job Lana! :smokes2:

I was worried I wouldn't like it but i'm in love. Although the chorus is slightly reminiscent of Gods & Monsters, I think it's really different for her.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Erm I didn't say it was? I said from the teaser I wasn't feeling what sort of video is was going to be. I am aware it's not a video.  :eek:

oh sorry bb :kiss:

the video will slay though.

g99887.gif

Oh, and I was right to not care much about the acoustic version from the concert... it sounded so bland and bad, completely different than this The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me-esque sound.

i am nothing and should be everything