drewby

FEMME

Could someone please send me zip of all her stuff in the highest quality? :defeated:  I'll love you forever! 

I already have Fever Boy, Heartbeat, Educated, Double Trouble High (& all remixes except for the "Muta" one) from iTunes  

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Hmmm.... Just started to organize my FEMME library AND SHE HAS SO MUCH MORE MUSIC THAN I THOUGHT. 

Is the Eckoclick/Ultraísta/D&C stuff as well as Who’s That any good? I can't find the files (except Ultraísta) so if they're good I'll just buy them 

Also are

LocoLuvva

Kash Kau

Gold

Bring It Back Round

songs that any of you have? i saw the titles somewhere but idk if they are real, new, old, unreleased or what

I wish I would've met her when she opened for Charli because I'm in love with her even more now and I doubt she will come back to the states anytime soon  :crying5:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Hmmm.... Just started to organize my FEMME library AND SHE HAS SO MUCH MORE MUSIC THAN I THOUGHT. 

Is the Eckoclick/Ultraísta/D&C stuff as well as Who’s That any good? I can't find the files (except Ultraísta) so if they're good I'll just buy them 

The D&C stuff is worth buying. Ultraísta is cool, but it was a CD that I was able to put off actually buying for a while. The Ecko stuff was something I personally can't get in to so I haven't bought it.

wow she really has so much more music than i thought...i've bought all her singles from itunes but is there any possibility of getting her older stuff?? like the d&c stuff especially??

i ended up buying eckoclick because i really liked the songs..they're kinda different from what shes doing right now but they're cool...if anyone wants them let me know the file is like 300mb

i ended up buying eckoclick because i really liked the songs..they're kinda different from what shes doing right now but they're cool...if anyone wants them let me know the file is like 300mb

PM :holla:

Me, please :)

we told you this was melodrama // last.fm