naachoboy

Did you like the West Coast live snippet?

West Coast (Live snippet)  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the West Coast snippet?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll wait until Monday.

First impression- I don't think this will be the type of Lana song that I particularly enjoy* ...but I will reserve final judgment til Mon when we get the chorus and everything

I like that she says "yeah, you" like in Yayo and I saw on the lizzydelgrant tumblr that the lyrics might be 'boy blue'??? like baby blue? I'm interested for lyrical analysis no matter I end up liking the song or not

*Don't COME for ME (unless I send 4 u) for not liking the snippet, dissent on a fan site is what keeps it from becoming a cult

tumblr_mkwulhjowi1qbknk8o1_500.gif

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

First impression- I don't think this will be the type of Lana song that I particularly enjoy* ...but I will reserve final judgment til Mon when we get the chorus and everything

I like that she says "yeah, you" like in Yayo and I saw on the lizzydelgrant tumblr that the lyrics might be 'boy blue'??? like baby blue? I'm interested for lyrical analysis no matter I end up liking the song or not

*Don't COME for ME (unless I send 4 u) for not liking the snippet, dissent on a fan site is what keeps it from becoming a cult

I'm interested in the lyrical analysis too...although this might be an unpopular opinion, I wouldn't mind if her themes stayed the same and sang about daddies/pale moonlight etc. again. I like how it creates unity in her discography

I'm interested in the lyrical analysis too...although this might be an unpopular opinion, I wouldn't mind if her themes stayed the same and sang about daddies/pale moonlight etc. again. I like how it creates unity in her discography

maybe she will find another topic to speak on this album plus she had a new collaborator. 

maybe she will find another topic to speak on this album plus she had a new collaborator. 

Do you refer to the new producer?

Because it seems like she worked with a lot of people for this record

I think her songwriting is shaped by the producers she's working with at the time, truthfully... 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Is "if you're not drinking then you're not playing" an actual saying?? And idk man what if her fake country accent comes back, with the whole "down on the West Coast they got a SAYIN" bit?? Reserving judgement till Monday, but not impressed lyrically right now. But I think it will be better in full, either way the instrumental and chorus will make or break it  :runs: At this point any new material is good

there is a light & it never goes out