Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

The thing that may hold me back from going is that I'll be traveling all through America for over a month in 11 days. So next weekend is the last one at home and I'd like to say goodbye to some people.

If you guys were me, would you go nevertheless? Of course it's my decision but I would love some other opinions. I can't decide but I have to soon, the ticket has to have at least some days to arrive if I go. Damn. :aw:

Nobody can make that decision for you. But I guess, I probably would not go then. I think I could deal with that decision because I saw Lana last year ...

Wo wohnst du denn/von wo wirst du zum Konzert kommen? Das Problem kenne ich, das ist der Grund wieso ich überhaupt noch am Überlegen bin hinzugehen..  :facepalm:

Aus Polen. Und ich steige in Berlin-Lichtenberg aus... also davon hab ich ein Stückchen des Weges zu überqueren :lol:

The thing that may hold me back from going is that I'll be traveling all through America for over a month in 11 days. So next weekend is the last one at home and I'd like to say goodbye to some people.

If you guys were me, would you go nevertheless? Of course it's my decision but I would love some other opinions. I can't decide but I have to soon, the ticket has to have at least some days to arrive if I go. Damn. :aw:

I probably would not, hopefully counting for other Lana concerts in the future. But of course I am not in your shoes, so IDK.

And the wind I know it’s cold

You can win a trip to Berlin incl. Lana concert tickets: http://www.krone.at/Musik/Fliegen_Sie_zu_Lana_Del_Rey_nach_Berlin-Krone.at-Gewinnspiel-Story-407848

Fliegen Sie zu Lana nach Berlin!

Wir haben für Sie zum großen Wiedersehen mit Lana Del Rey etwas ganz Besonderes. Wir verlosen 1x2 Tickets für das Lana- Del- Rey- Konzert in der Zitadelle Spandau in Berlin am Freitag, den 20. Juni. Im Preis inbegriffen sind auch Hin- und Rückflug, eine Übernachtung und zwei brandneue Alben "Ultraviolence". Senden Sie uns einfach eine E- Mail mit dem Kennwort "Lana", Ihrer Telefonnummer und vollständigen Postanschrift an pop@kronenzeitung.at , und schon sind Sie im Rennen um den begehrten Preis. Einsendeschluss ist Montag, 16. Juni, 14 Uhr. Die Gewinner werden von uns benachrichtigt.

Fly to Lana to Berlin!

We have something very special for you to a great reunion with Lana Del Rey. We are giving away 1x2 tickets for the Lana-Del-Rey-concert at the Zitadelle Spandau in Berlin on Friday, June 20. The price also included round-trip flight, an overnight stay and two brand new albums "Ultraviolence". Send us an e-mail with the password "Lana", your phone number and full postal address to pop@kronenzeitung.at, and you're in the running for the coveted prize. Entry deadline is Monday, June 16, 14 clock. Winners will be notified by us.

Good luck!

You can win a trip to Berlin incl. Lana concert tickets: http://www.krone.at/Musik/Fliegen_Sie_zu_Lana_Del_Rey_nach_Berlin-Krone.at-Gewinnspiel-Story-407848

Fliegen Sie zu Lana nach Berlin!

Wir haben für Sie zum großen Wiedersehen mit Lana Del Rey etwas ganz Besonderes. Wir verlosen 1x2 Tickets für das Lana- Del- Rey- Konzert in der Zitadelle Spandau in Berlin am Freitag, den 20. Juni. Im Preis inbegriffen sind auch Hin- und Rückflug, eine Übernachtung und zwei brandneue Alben "Ultraviolence". Senden Sie uns einfach eine E- Mail mit dem Kennwort "Lana", Ihrer Telefonnummer und vollständigen Postanschrift an pop@kronenzeitung.at , und schon sind Sie im Rennen um den begehrten Preis. Einsendeschluss ist Montag, 16. Juni, 14 Uhr. Die Gewinner werden von uns benachrichtigt.

Cool, danke! Direkt mal teilgenommen, bei meinem Glück wird das aber eh nix. Versuchen kann man es ja mal. :oopna:

did u read there's a rumor lana is ill and she canceled bbc and le grand journal (on the 19th!!!) i really hope she wont do the same with berlin. i hope she's ok omg im so frustrated rn :(

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Berlin-Spandau weather for Friday (24h):

ab5b5ba04d411b53fa629d50c86b7c1c.jpg

Doesn't look good for our OPEN AIR gig.

I saw Lana in the pouring rain in Vancouver on May 25 – I have to say the rain made it that much better – Lana… Singing her heart out, to her fans, in the pouring rain? The way the stage lights hit the rain and hit the audience in the rain was SO BEAUTIFUL. It was like a dream. Out-door venue in the rain was magical… Beautiful... Haunting  :flutter:

There is no doubt that tonight show will be amazing. Wish good time everyone who wil attend. :)

1,000 balloons saying "Happy Birthday Lana" are prepared for the Berlin show tonight.

Bqlnlc-CEAE6zE0.jpg

:oprah:

I would do everything to be there rn. Fucking exams...

Hope you guys have lots of fun tonight. I count on you that you record those new songs :point:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

It was a really amazing show! 

But there wasnt anything new besides Ultraviolence and West Coast. Just the known setlist.

The crowd was pretty nice too! Had the chance to meet some other great fans and really nobody i saw was raging or pushing like i read in some posts about her concerts in the uk or us.

What was going on with this 1000 ballons? I just saw a couple of them

And im pretty sure i saw the user ULTRAVIOLENCE some rows behind me ; D