Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Hey guys, someone knows if this promo is official???

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d6c6ce80

It's fake. Some of the remixes are unofficial.

Hey what's the difference between those Blue Jeans CDs?

Thanks.

One is sealed and the other is not :)

Does anyone know if this http://musique.fnac....rs-Vinyl-single is actually official? Or fanmade by a company idk. I'm not sure whether to order it or not..

Yes. it's an official release from Polydor France ( LDR Label in France ), only release in the Fnac megastore ;) Very limited product

6139385_orig.png

That National Anthem promo is fake? How do you know? I've seen it quite a few times listed by different sellers so thought it was! Lucky i didn't pay for it >.<

Because you just have to look at the remixes : some of them are not official ( fan-made ).

+ most of the official promos doesn't have the white background on the CD and have some label's information around the circle written.

6139385_orig.png

Because you just have to look at the remixes : some of them are not official ( fan-made ).

+ most of the official promos doesn't have the white background on the CD and have some label's information around the circle written.

I see. As for the remix list tbh i just assumed they were unreleased remixes! Well poo, I'll have to check in here before buying anything from now on >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

It's fake. Some of the remixes are unofficial.

One is sealed and the other is not :)

Yes. it's an official release from Polydor France ( LDR Label in France ), only release in the Fnac megastore ;) Very limited product

Does the boxset contain 4 new picture discs or are they the same picture discs that have already been released? thank you!

Also, sorry to ask but you seem to know a lot about the LDR vinyl, is the fake 12" you were referring to the one with the blue jeans remixes?

thanks again!

Does the boxset contain 4 new picture discs or are they the same picture discs that have already been released? thank you!

Also, sorry to ask but you seem to know a lot about the LDR vinyl, is the fake 12" you were referring to the one with the blue jeans remixes?

thanks again!

Here is the box.

424808_228097193990950_607476030_n.jpg

And yes, the Blue Jeans 12" that you previously talked about is fake ( the one with the Video Games cover art picture on it )

6139385_orig.png

Here is the box.

424808_228097193990950_607476030_n.jpg

And yes, the Blue Jeans 12" that you previously talked about is fake ( the one with the Video Games cover art picture on it )

Thanks for the info! The box set seems really nice! They are picture discs right?

Also, can you buy the blue jeans 12" on the fnac website?

Thanks!

No it's picture SLEEVE.

Thanks you are very helpful, I really appreciate it!

do you know which vinyl these two items are referring to, there is not much info:

http://musique.fnac.com/a4415408/Lana-Del-Rey-Summertime-sadness-Edition-limitee-Maxi-vinyl#ficheDt

http://musique.fnac.com/a4415408/Lana-Del-Rey-Summertime-sadness-Edition-limitee-Maxi-vinyl#ficheDt

those are my last questions, thanks again for all of your help!

so here's my Lana Collection

dsc_0267hirxv.jpg

and this is the jewel of my collection :love:

dsc_0272_editkxqd6.jpg

i also got like 27 of these 1,60x2,30meter H&M Posters but only 3 are fine, the others i stole from the paper/trash container behind the h&m and it rained.... so they're demaged... :aw:

i76mrxw.png