Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

does anyone know if the french boxset of the 4 7" picture discs contains new material or will they be the same as the already released 7" picture discs for each of those songs just put together in a box? thank you!

Please let me know if they say something interesting, hahha.

i got a reply today and they said that the delivery could take up to 21 days so if it hasn't arrived by november 28, i should contact the local tnt sorting office and my national postal service...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i got a reply today and they said that the delivery could take up to 21 days so if it hasn't arrived by november 28, i should contact the local tnt sorting office and my national postal service...

My 12" Vinyl edition arrived today. It was shipped 09/11/12

The Deluxe Box Set was shipped 07/11/12 and is still missing...

Destination: Germany

The Deluxe Box Set was shipped 07/11/12 and is still missing...

Destination: Germany

same

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I just bought the InRockuptibles magazine with Lana Del Rey in the cover. It contains a single which includes the Ride Active Remix ( and it's written taken from The Singles Box )

Hey,

Do you know if there is going to be a 12" vinyl for Ride? If so where can I purchase it! Thanks!!

Hey,

Do you know if there is going to be a 12" vinyl for Ride? If so where can I purchase it! Thanks!!

I just asked all the sellers who are selling ride remix vinyl on Amazon.de, they all told me what they are selling are 7" picture disc, so there'll no 12" vinyl for Ride.

I just asked all the sellers who are selling ride remix vinyl on Amazon.de, they all told me what they are selling are 7" picture disc, so there'll no 12" vinyl for Ride. [/size][/font][/color]

Thanks! I bought the one that says 7" Maxi Single, then I contacted the seller and he told me it was the picture disc. I though it would be the card sleeve version, but its not. Either way I win! lol.

I have BTD and paradise, thats all they sell here and I don't shop online so basically that's all I can get, maybe I'll find some vinyls if I'm lucky.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I have BTD and paradise, thats all they sell here and I don't shop online so basically that's all I can get, maybe I'll find some vinyls if I'm lucky.

Go to your local record shops. So far I've gotten 3 LDR vinyls from them. I don't feel cool enough to be in those shops, but for Lana I am! lol.

I'm confused about the paradise vinyl slipcase, can someone explain?

Go to your local record shops. So far I've gotten 3 LDR vinyls from them. I don't feel cool enough to be in those shops, but for Lana I am! lol.

I have no idea where any vinyl shops are, I assume there are some somewhere, thanks!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'm confused about the paradise vinyl slipcase, can someone explain?

I have no idea where any vinyl shops are, I assume there are some somewhere, thanks!

Sometimes a record store will have used/new CDs in front, and vinyls in the back. Try calling around to music stores in the phone book that aren't part of a big chain. (Or someone who works at a big chain might be able to recommend a good local shop.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Gosh, you guys are crazy :P

I "only" have a signed photo of her and born to die (CD). The paradise box will hopefully be in my mailbox soon :flutter: I want to order her video games and blue jeans single, simply because the photo of her on that cover is my #1 favorite portrait. I'm thinking about ordering her LP born to die vinyl too, because it's so pretty when you fold it over. Yes, I have watched unboxing on youtube like a geek...

I wanted the vogue Australia magazine so bad, but it wasn't available in my country and people sold it for a crazy prize on ebay :facepalm: I don't think she has been on the cover of any Norwegian magazines yet (only a couple of assholes has imitated her makeup and her flower crown), but if that happens I'm gonna buy it and post a picture :excited:

1olt2g.jpg

pro-bulimi w/ friends!!!!

It's awful. I have that vinyl too, and I'm getting the 12" picdisc soon. I'm just gonna put it behind all my other Lana vinyls so I never have to look at it. :bye:

Really? I like to think of it like he's preparing her mouth for other things ...

1olt2g.jpg

my ride single from hmv arrived today (this one). it was supposed to be a cd with the tire swing photo as a cover but it's the picture vinyl. i mean, i like it but it's weird.

tumblr_mduofl1whv1riniogo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mduofl1whv1riniogo2_1280.jpg