Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

anyone notice the quality of the born to die vinyl is really thin compared to paradise vinyl?

TZk1z.png

Born to die paradise edition compared to paradise vinyl? Yes

Btw I LOVE your set.

thanks I love yours as well :D

TZk1z.png

I've got my box-set making its merry way across the Atlantic.

My mother ordered me The Singles box-set for Christmas, lord knows when that'll get here what with how long my Paradise Edition is taking.

Also got Born to Die and Paradise on vinyl for Christmas.

And Video Games picture disc and Record Store Day BTD remix.

does the summertime sadness remix ep (vinyl) come sealed or is there no seal on it?

TZk1z.png

Ok in this picture I'm missing my Born to die cd and other paradise cd (they were in my car at the time)

tumblr_mfv39j2Qt91rksetpo1_500.png

as you can see it's really nothing

TZk1z.png

Okay I need help. For the Blue Jeans 12" remix picture disc, which side (A/B) is the one with the fingers in her mouth? I love some of the remixes but that picture is, well... different. If anyone has it, would you please let me know? I can't tell from any of the pictures.

Okay I need help. For the Blue Jeans 12" remix picture disc, which side (A/B) is the one with the fingers in her mouth? I love some of the remixes but that picture is, well... different. If anyone has it, would you please let me know? I can't tell from any of the pictures.

The side where his hand is around her throat is side A.

last.fm  

Where can we find these items cheap? I hate paying all these shipping charges it's so annoying

TZk1z.png

Hahahhaa, that picture is awful. I wish they would just make it the same as the Born to Die and Video Games remix EP's

Where can we find these items cheap? I hate paying all these shipping charges it's so annoying

Seriously. I'm giving up on that one for right now. And oh my hell... It's more for shipping than for the items themselves. Freaking nuts. Anyone know where to get a CHEAP Video Games Remix EP vinyl? Someone listed 8 on eBay earlier this month for

$29.99 each and I am so fucking pissed I didn't get one. Now the cheapest I can find is $65 USD. :(