Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Seriously. I'm giving up on that one for right now. And oh my hell... It's more for shipping than for the items themselves. Freaking nuts. Anyone know where to get a CHEAP Video Games Remix EP vinyl? Someone listed 8 on eBay earlier this month for

$29.99 each and I am so fucking pissed I didn't get one. Now the cheapest I can find is $65 USD. :(

I know what you mean I found Blue Jeans the picture Disc for $9.99 plus $2 shipping and am so mad I got Video Games Picture dsc instead.

Like Summertime Sadness Remix Ep is $11 with $7 shipping it's a rip off paying $7 for shipping thats like the same price as the item

and I love the remixes on the Blue jeans Remix EP but the picture is horrible

Is

C $10.46 +C $7.24 shipping

a good price to pay for summertime sadness ep?

TZk1z.png

I know what you mean I found Blue Jeans the picture Disc for $9.99 plus $2 shipping and am so mad I got Video Games Picture dsc instead.

Like Summertime Sadness Remix Ep is $11 with $7 shipping it's a rip off paying $7 for shipping thats like the same price as the item

and I love the remixes on the Blue jeans Remix EP but the picture is horrible

Totally. But the VG picture disc is worth like 3x more than the Blue Jeans one. I'd say you got a deal on that one. Lol

Totally. But the VG picture disc is worth like 3x more than the Blue Jeans one. I'd say you got a deal on that one. Lol

lol thanks

this has become an addiction ...

I got the Video Games Picture Disc for $17 with shipping and everything I was happy lol

TZk1z.png

lol thanks

this has become an addiction ...

I got the Video Games Picture Disc for $17 with shipping and everything I was happy lol

I know what you mean... I got a record player & an Amazon gift card for X-mas and it was all downhill from there. Sorry... I just saw your questions about the SS EP. I would say that's a pretty good price! About what I had to pay. Where are you ordering from?

I know what you mean... I got a record player & an Amazon gift card for X-mas and it was all downhill from there. Sorry... I just saw your questions about the SS EP. I would say that's a pretty good price! About what I had to pay. Where are you ordering from?

Hehe, I love the vinyls so much more than the cds. What did you buy with your amazon gift card? Lol my dad had all these old records players around the house and I was just literally playing these vinyls non stop.

That one is on ebay it says

Deutsche Post Brief is the shipping service and I have no clue how long that will take

I can't decide to buy the one for five dollars more but I know how long it takes or buy the five dollars less one and hope it comes soon

TZk1z.png

Hehe, I love the vinyls so much more than the cds. What did you buy with your amazon gift card? Lol my dad had all these old records players around the house and I was just literally playing these vinyls non stop.

That one is on ebay it says

Deutsche Post Brief is the shipping service and I have no clue how long that will take

Oh jesus. DHL SUCKS. They are 50/50... I'm in America and half the time my package has gotten lost and half the time it has taken less than six days. My ultimate advice is to buy it if they have a support department and/or really good ratings. :-/

I actually ended up spending most of my Amazon money on Gaga vinyls aside from the BTD remix vinyl. I went a little batshit on eBay and made an offer on this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251199907230) which has yet to come and I bought The Singles boxset from FNAC on X-mas Eve. Got it on sale!!!! :-) That is shipping DHL and is coming tomorrow so you never know.

Oh jesus. DHL SUCKS. They are 50/50... I'm in America and half the time my package has gotten lost and half the time it has taken less than six days. My ultimate advice is to buy it if they have a support department and/or really good ratings. :-/

I actually ended up spending most of my Amazon money on Gaga vinyls aside from the BTD remix vinyl. I went a little batshit on eBay and made an offer on this (http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=251199907230) which has yet to come and I bought The Singles boxset from FNAC on X-mas Eve. Got it on sale!!!! :-) That is shipping DHL and is coming tomorrow so you never know.

You got the entire picture disc collection, I'm so jealous lol. That was a really good price as well. and thanks for the info I think I'll stay away and buy the one from Australia. :D You should post pictures after of your collection.

How much was the shipping and total on the singles box set?

TZk1z.png

You got the entire picture disc collection, I'm so jealous lol. That was a really good price as well. and thanks for the info I think I'll stay away and buy the one from Australia. :D You should post pictures after of your collection.

How much was the shipping and total on the singles box set?

Haha thanks. I sure will! For the box... I got it for €33.44 as opposed to 40. Shipping was €16.85 but I couldn't get it on any other website so I just dealt with it. Altogether €50.29. :)

Haha thanks. I sure will! For the box... I got it for €33.44 as opposed to 40. Shipping was €16.85 but I couldn't get it on any other website so I just dealt with it. Altogether €50.29. :)

That's an amazing deal I wish I had picked it up at that price... :( I want that box set so badly but I don't know if it's worth all that money

TZk1z.png

Temptation will set in and rational thinking will leave you. Put it on your watch list HAHAHA

I love this "Temptation will set in and rational thinking will leave you" I feel so irrational actually

TZk1z.png

ok I can't I just can't....

I just ordered Summertime Sadness Vinyl EP for $22

and the Boxset (of 4 vinyls) for $66.14

and now i'm looking at picture discs lol this is a very bad idea

TZk1z.png

Bless my ma, she ordered a Paradise CD rather than the vinyl. Didn't intend to get into CD collecting, but now I'm mad tempted. Stimulating her US sales anyhow, since I got the Paradise box-set from England.

Oh #teamlana... today was a good day. I came home to find a missed delivery notice and shouted "F*CK!" quite loudly. Then my wonderful mailman saw my fit and came right over to my house to give me my box containing ALL THE PICTURE DISCS. (minus Blue Velvet... I have the box set.) I gladly signed for it, ran inside and played them all. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. Every one of them. Especially Video Games & Ride.

Then... later in the day, I got another box that shipped DHL. I was really surprised it came because it said it was half a country away this morning. It was The Singles box set from FNAC. :) That is beautiful and gorgeous and heavenly as well although I was surprised that none of the four cardsleeves included paper sleeves like some of the promo vinyls. If you want one... FNAC seems to be giving a discount applied after you get so far in the check out process. Go here and buy it straight from FNAC. No marketplace sellers.

I hope you all are having a great New Years Eve/Day depending on where you are. I am here clutching my vinyls and twirling like a freak. (Sorry for the excited/rant-y post) :) :twirls:

photo1pic.jpg

photo2gm.jpg

Oh #teamlana... today was a good day. I came home to find a missed delivery notice and shouted "F*CK!" quite loudly. Then my wonderful mailman saw my fit and came right over to my house to give me my box containing ALL THE PICTURE DISCS. (minus Blue Velvet... I have the box set.) I gladly signed for it, ran inside and played them all. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. Every one of them. Especially Video Games & Ride.

Then... later in the day, I got another box that shipped DHL. I was really surprised it came because it said it was half a country away this morning. It was The Singles box set from FNAC. :) That is beautiful and gorgeous and heavenly as well although I was surprised that none of the four cardsleeves included paper sleeves like some of the promo vinyls. If you want one... FNAC seems to be giving a discount applied after you get so far in the check out process. Go here and buy it straight from FNAC. No marketplace sellers.

I hope you all are having a great New Years Eve/Day depending on where you are. I am here clutching my vinyls and twirling like a freak. (Sorry for the excited/rant-y post) :) :twirls:

photo1pic.jpg

photo2gm.jpg

I love these photos they are so artsy :D how did you make them and your so lucky I'm so jealous

TZk1z.png