MaraDreea

Petition for Lana to make a Track by Track video for Ultraviolence

If she does, it shouldn't be like what Beyonce did with releasing everything at once, I think it would be a lot more thrilling if it were a new video every few weeks/months until the UV era is over. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

If she does, it shouldn't be like what Beyonce did with releasing everything at once, I think it would be a lot more thrilling if it were a new video every few weeks/months until the UV era is over. 

she can take her sweet ass time and make it however she wants as long as it happens lol 

Guest Dot

This. I think that's what kinda killed the era for her in the end.

The idea sounds perfect but I'm pretty sure she'd just be accused of ripping off Beyonce. Also we got Tropico so I don't think we can expect her to do anything massive any time soon (and then there's also the risk of it being cringey/crappy)

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

The idea sounds perfect but I'm pretty sure she'd just be accused of ripping off Beyonce. Also we got Tropico so I don't think we can expect her to do anything massive any time soon (and then there's also the risk of it being cringey/crappy)

honestly i don't know why you all started with the Beyonce thing, but now that i think about it it kinda makes sense as to why. What I had in mind wasn't even something that highly produced lol. like, maybe during an interview somebody would just go with her over the songs, maybe not even all of them, just the ones she considers more "important". that would be enough for me :D i would just like to hear her take on everything, but a little more detailed than what she has already said about the album overall. I didn't even have Beyonce in mind when I wrote this topic, so yeah :D

Guest Dot

May I add that Beyoncé wasn't the first artist who filmed a video for every song from her album? Blondie have made a video album in 1979, titled "Eat to the Beat" with 12 videos for each song of the album.

Yet, Beyoncé is getting credit for something she didn't even do first and it's really pissing me off.

I think she's talking about something like this???

http://youtu.be/6TlTct78ygM

Not a video for every single track :teehee:

Thank you :) the last one i saw just a couple of days ago do something like this was Lily Allen, also, so yeah, not just Beyonce people :D tho she did her own thing. I didn't wanna put a video as an example because i would've imagined people just jumping to insult said artist, u know what I mean? rather than actually getting the point of what i'm saying 

May I add that Beyoncé wasn't the first artist who filmed a video for every song from her album? Blondie have made a video album in 1979, titled "Eat to the Beat" with 12 videos for each song of the album.

Yet, Beyoncé is getting credit for something she didn't even do first and it's really pissing me off.

I think they're talking about the stuff she put up on youtube. she was explaining every song/video 

Guest Dot

I think they're talking about the stuff she put up on youtube. she was explaining every song/video 

Oh, I see.